05/20 - Famous Canines Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey in storytelling and game-playing for people 65 and above | PANDA
Requester: TAMU StoryLab [A2BF6550F9GOKM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Answer questions about your opinions on storytelling, gaming etc. Will be around 60 minutes in length.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: None

Uh... 60 minutes.. for .80... Now I am glad I am not over 65
Hmm... doesn't specify the units. I could technically do this since I'm definitely above 65 (days old/centimeters tall/etc...)

Reactions: Tribune and Squatty

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, I made sure I hit the 200 count with a word counter lol. I even typed it out twice just in case. :( But, thank you. I'm going to try contacting them and see what they say.
Homemade Oreos??? That wasn't supposed to go here, sorry. It went with the hemorrhoid cream and chocolate chip cookies post. nvm. I give up today..... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune
D

Deleted member 526

You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.

no scripts installed rn that do page requests. just 1 panda alternating between 2-5 seconds and a manual click about every 10 seconds.

edit: now also this
Your request was not completed successfully.

Please try it again. If you continue to receive this message, please try your request again later.

I think I've gotten almost every mturk error possible since I started turking about an hour ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I lied about this being the batch throttling thing. I don't know why the "request was not successful" thing happens. I'm still blaming "improvements" though.

Sleepy

Contributor
Reaction score
You have exceeded the maximum allowed page request rate for this website.

no scripts installed rn that do page requests. just 1 panda alternating between 2-5 seconds and a manual click about every 10 seconds.
Is your panda is hanging? If that is the case, then what is happening is it is "queuing" them up and they release all at once every so often which is causing you to get page errors.

D

Deleted member 526

Is your panda is hanging? If that is the case, then what is happening is it is "queuing" them up and they release all at once every so often which is causing you to get page errors.
I'm not sure what this means but it sounds reasonable. and yes it is hanging. same as with the sergey batches that were panda'd so much they broke mturk 1-2 months ago

Reactions: Tribune

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I think I lied about this being the batch throttling thing. I don't know why the "request was not successful" thing happens. I'm still blaming "improvements" though.
It only seems to happen on big, popular batches -- so intentional throttling is my guess. Along with the "no more HITs available" when there are HITs deal.

Reactions: Tribune and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.