Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]22.38[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.42[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.68[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.92[/color]] [Reviews=64] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how could you tell it was a comb over?
I thought it was an Osprey, b/c we've got tons of them in the area and was like "Oh lemme see how good this guy looks on this camera" b/c I just got a new one and my lens isn't for far away shots really. And I was like "Oh, this Osprey is big and looks funny... why his heads white... OMG!"

Legit so excited. Apparently my area went from 1 Bald Eagle nest to like 200 of them, so super exciting.

But yeah as turkleton @turkleton said they're not very nice. As soon as he ran off all the seagulls came out and I was like "Ohhh..." Nice to see native species coming back like that, though!

Also Bald Eagles are ridiculously big and they're really easy to spot. Even so far up, that dude looked like a big ol mofo up there.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: count people going left and right | Accept
Requester: Dor Technologies [A1XQV7BDW6RVP7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Mediumorchid]2.43[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumorchid]Underpaid[/color]] [Approval=[color=Mediumpurple]3-7 days[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.14[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumpurple]2.50[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumorchid]1.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.67[/color]] [Reviews=7] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 0.01
Available: 663
Description: Watch a very short video, count the people who go left/right. Started at 2019-05-21T23:51:25.502171+00:00

thedorchannel @thedorchannel needs to pay better.

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score

LOOK BigT made me go outside and I managed to get a pic of a BALD FRIGGEN EAGLE over our downtown! (NJ Shore!) WILD! I'm so excited.
They are always fighting in the trees on my property over the smaller birds. I've had one pick up one of my cats by his head before, but the cat turned over started clawing at it and it got dropped from about 50 ft High and the cat survived after about a week of recuperation, but it put some big old dents in his head Where it grabbed him.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
They are always fighting in the trees on my property over the smaller birds. I've had one pick up one of my cats by his head before, but the cat turned over started clawing at it and it got dropped from about 50 ft High and the cat survived after about a week of recuperation, but it put some big old dents in his head Where it grabbed him.
Yeah they’ve been known to pick on smaller animals. But cats are pretty resilient. I had a cat growing up who liked to lay on the railing of or second floor. It always would fall off, freak out for a second, and run back upstairs.

Reactions: klingeemonster

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ahhhh!!! Yiiiikes. Yeah I know people are wary of the Osprey here (I am when I walk my cat!) but I'm thinking if we've got a Bald Eagle now all the little dog folk need to be aware!

How scary! Handsome, but scary! I said it kinda felt like seeing a bear fly through the sky lol weird and out of place and full of sharp stuff.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah they’ve been known to pick on smaller animals. But cats are pretty resilient. I had a cat growing up who liked to lay on the railing of or second floor. It always would fall off, freak out for a second, and run back upstairs.
They are pretty resilient I've had them recover from some pretty bad injuries and 80 foot falls out of oak trees before. The cat in question, I was worried that he was going to survive or not, but he is sitting here beside me and there's not a scratch on him right now.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
Ahhhh!!! Yiiiikes. Yeah I know people are wary of the Osprey here (I am when I walk my cat!) but I'm thinking if we've got a Bald Eagle now all the little dog folk need to be aware!

How scary! Handsome, but scary! I said it kinda felt like seeing a bear fly through the sky lol weird and out of place and full of sharp stuff.
I saw a bald eagle down from the house two years ago. Slammed the brakes on and threw it in reverse. Sure enough, he was just hanging out on a dead limb. Looking like the awesome predator he is.

klingeemonster

Contributor
Reaction score

They have a distinctive scream, It is one of the most distinct sounds I have ever heard, more like a flute instead of a whistle and a very piercing one.

Reactions: Despairagus

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: count people going left and right | Accept
Requester: Dor Technologies [A1XQV7BDW6RVP7] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Mediumorchid]2.43[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumorchid]Underpaid[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]3-7 days[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.14[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.50[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumorchid]1.00[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.67[/COLOR]] [Reviews=7] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 0.01
Available: 663
Description: Watch a very short video, count the people who go left/right. Started at 2019-05-21T23:51:25.502171+00:00

thedorchannel @thedorchannel needs to pay better.
Most of our money is tied up in our exploding robot strippers project.

I think the feeling of knowing you are helping with scientific research is payment enough.

That being said we're slashing the pay tomorrow

-Dor Technologies

Status
Not open for further replies.