05/21 - Tendonitis Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
I can never go back to how I felt at 22 walking along the streets of Los Angeles. I can never go back to being 26 and feeling how I felt physically while laughing on that patio. Maybe I’m past my peak performance.

But what if I got a six pack within the next year? Would that be my physical peak? Even in my 30s? When in my 20s I felt fine physically. I didn’t work out all that much but I was limber and I felt okay
man, you are in for a big surprise come your 40's
and 50's
don't even want to know

Reactions: jklmnop and Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
are you talking about mine? i saw that my first pic was still up at least. didn’t see if my second was. my second was the good one.

i was looking decent in a burger king
I was making a comment about how some people's photos "inexplicable" had errors or could no longer be found.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: GTR

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
wait, who made it further?
Oh, we were just talking about the one challenge that I participated in. When we had to play like Boggle and stuff.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
It'll make for a fun day if a lot of people tell about their names. I like stuff like that.
or we can hope (but very doubtful) requesters post tons of things tomorrow and we're so busy doing batches and surveys that we don't have much time to read the MTC daily thread! :wink:

Im planning on spending a lot of time on the MTC daily thread tomorrow because I don't expect AMT will wake up from the dead.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
i went from a guitar to donuts in a matter of minutes

GTR

Reaction score
There is a story behind it. It's just a good memory from an acting class in college.

If I told the detailed story, I'd probably seem obnoxious and/or vain for it to be of importance to me.
Total Babe
sounds like a name you might have picked up in the 80's
Fer Sure :)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Right now we have cell phones. pretty cool cell phones at that. big screens, fast, etc

well in 2055... technology will most likely be inside us. we won’t have cell phones. we’ll be able to make calls inside us. brain waves, etc. you could say “call Eric” and you’d have Eric on the line asap if he picked up via his own brain waves.

this isn’t the fully concerning part. you see... in the future... humans are most likely going to have the ability to mutate or edit their own DNA. i believe we will have the ability as a human species to live forever in the future. Or ar least 200-300 years long.

Humans will be able to hand pick what they want in their future kid’s dna. To make them the best and most elite possible human. A human that has super athletic, etc. Editing DNA to cause them not to have sickness or reducing the chances by a lot.

I feel like people will look back at this generation and be like “damn those people only lived to 100 tops? they actually carried things called “phones” with them?”

we are all tiny dots in a gigantic universe. enjoying the things we enjoy. things that don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things but just things to keep us busy for the duration of our overall short life span.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Right now we have cell phones. pretty cool cell phones at that. big screens, fast, etc

well in 2055... technology will most likely be inside us. we won’t have cell phones. we’ll be able to make calls inside us. brain waves, etc. you could say “call Eric” and you’d have Eric on the line asap if he picked up via his own brain waves.

this isn’t the fully concerning part. you see... in the future... humans are most likely going to have the ability to mutate or edit their own DNA. i believe we will have the ability as a human species to live forever in the future. Or ar least 200-300 years long.

Humans will be able to hand pick what they want in their future kid’s dna. To make them the best and most elite possible human. A human that has super athletic, etc. Editing DNA to cause them not to have sickness or reducing the chances by a lot.

I feel like people will look back at this generation and be like “damn those people only lived to 100 tops? they actually carried things called “phones” with them?”

we are all tiny dots in a gigantic universe. enjoying the things we enjoy. things that don’t really matter in the grand scheme of things but just things to keep us busy for the duration of our overall short life span.
What you smokin?

Status
Not open for further replies.