05/22 - Meerkat Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
My blonde ass boss dreaded her hair. I think it's gross and ugly. :hilarious:
I don't think it is ugly... beauty comes in a lot of packages and I think dreads are visually interesting... but I do think it is gross. That's probably just a bias though... most of the people I've known with dreads also had an odor problem. I don't know much about how dreads are done or if body odor is just par for the course... or if I've simply met a lot of dirty stoners who also happened to have dreads.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't think it is ugly... beauty comes in a lot of packages and I think dreads are visually interesting... but I do think it is gross. That's probably just a bias though... most of the people I've known with dreads also had an odor problem. I don't know much about how dreads are done or if body odor is just par for the course... or if I've simply met a lot of dirty stoners who also happened to have dreads.
Not par for the course. My bff's son (I also call him my son) had dreads for years. He kept them nice and clean. It takes effort to maintain them but it can be done. He got dreads while still in high school and had to keep them clean with no stank per his mommies, or off they would go...I think he had them for five years? Four? Long enough that he had to stitch some back together as they broke off and long enough for me to buy him charms to hang in them. They were so cool!

Reactions: Blue and Rerun

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Romantic Relationships | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Job Information Team [A1XW0KIURXDP3O] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Participants will answer questions about their relationships. Please only take this survey if you are currently in a relationship that has lasted at least six months.
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: Cmoney

Mr. Krabs

Another Day Another Nickel
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
so... do we add things or just n/a and leave them be? im all for doing it this way just want to make sure i'm not slow for reading the directions this way.
I think this is right but I'm pretty confused too. For an example if dates for a job are in job 1 and title for the same job are in job 2, would you fill the info out in one job, n/a the other one?
I...I don't know. I sent a message requesting clarification, but doubt I'll receive a reply with OCMP's track record for being non-communicative.

The "review model results" leads me to believe that we're reviewing the work of others to see if they got it right/wrong. Due to that and the wording in the instructions, I don't think we're to make any changes. So unless I'm wrong (which is totally possible) we're to read through and mark n/a if the information is not correct, without making any changes. So in the instance of the dates being in one field and the title is in another field, we would mark n/a in the sections that were missing/incorrect and move on to the next field.

Did that make sense..? Basically, we're reviewers and using n/a to mark incorrect fields and then submitting, I do believe.

Reactions: Rerun

cassius

Reaction score

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I...I don't know. I sent a message requesting clarification, but doubt I'll receive a reply with OCMP's track record for being non-communicative.

The "review model results" leads me to believe that we're reviewing the work of others to see if they got it right/wrong. Due to that and the wording in the instructions, I don't think we're to make any changes. So unless I'm wrong (which is totally possible) we're to read through and mark n/a if the information is not correct, without making any changes. So in the instance of the dates being in one field and the title is in another field, we would mark n/a in the sections that were missing/incorrect and move on to the next field.

Did that make sense..? Basically, we're reviewers and using n/a to mark incorrect fields and then submitting, I do believe.
yea but if these are people's work i am very scared cuz they are horrible :(.. I do agree with you though it does seem like that.

Reactions: minkyboodle

aturkerhiding

Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.24] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.15] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 279] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
[Rate: $4.80/hr] [Pen: 0.34 days] [Res: 100% of 1] [Rec: 67% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Pick the choice that best answers the question.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

Reactions: mypaperheart

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score

I'm pretty sure we're reviewing automated results. Workfusion is an AI company. It's hard for me to believe someone could pass the qual and then produce these kinds of results.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

Spicy Unagi

Let the pain begin.
Reaction score
Hey, guys.

Just came back from my first day at my new job. Well, technically a half day. Am I excited? Not really. It feels weird to be working outside of my home again. I liked working from home on my own terms. Despite that, I came home to a bonus. So that was nice. PE: $1

You've received a bonus from Research Social Psychology for work related to 3O71U79SRB05VMPU3NO3FCJAYEJMSB.
The value of your bonus is: $1.00 USD
The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing the bonus study.

Status
Not open for further replies.