05/22 - Storm Owl Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Speaking of which 21 hours til Overwatch HYPE. RIP my earnings for the next week.
Yeah. I'm working super hard tonight and then tomorrow til release then I'm playing probably until 5 or 6 am...

I'll have to force myself to work next week because I started really late this month for bills and junk, but I should still have 10-12 hours of gaming per day. That's the work balance I'm looking for anyway. I want to be competitive in this like I was in league.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Lol is there a reason that there are sometimes a rare chance of a new person in the vid, i feel like if they had as many videos as the others there would be infinite hits. XD

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome to the a9 sweat shop
Hellz no!

I've been in a mom sweat shop. I have slept in a tent. Killed 50 bazillion pincher bugs. and put myself inside of a bubble to play bubble sports against my kid for his birthday.

I'm only working for .02 a hit from here on out!

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Which means you're Jaded.

like 15 people confirmed that everyone but me is Jaded.

Now that I think about it.... I feel like eating marshmallows.
Yes! I've taken another member.

Reactions: Loxxed

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Hellz no!

I've been in a mom sweat shop. I have slept in a tent. Killed 50 bazillion pincher bugs. and put myself inside of a bubble to play bubble sports against my kid for his birthday.

I'm only working for .02 a hit from here on out!
the a9's are 2 cents... so get to working :whip:

Reactions: Jaded

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
Yeah. I'm working super hard tonight and then tomorrow til release then I'm playing probably until 5 or 6 am...

I'll have to force myself to work next week because I started really late this month for bills and junk, but I should still have 10-12 hours of gaming per day. That's the work balance I'm looking for anyway. I want to be competitive in this like I was in league.
Yeah, thankfully I'm caught up with just about everything. I'm turking for a new GPU right now. I have an old R9 280, going to pick up a 1080 when aftermarket coolers hit the market. Hopefully I'll get it within the first couple weeks of June. Can't wait to play OW @ 144fps.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
the a9's are 2 cents... so get to working :whip:
Phuck. Maybe I should turn on HS and check.

I needz the money since the kid be so spendy lately.

(I just learned he HAS TO wear slacks to graduation. Of which we have none he fits. So. Off to the store tomorrow for me to drop cha ching for pants he will wear once before he outgrows them!)

Reactions: Azazael

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Yeah, thankfully I'm caught up with just about everything. I'm turking for a new GPU right now. I have an old R9 280, going to pick up a 1080 when aftermarket coolers hit the market. Hopefully I'll get it within the first couple weeks of June. Can't wait to play OW @ 144fps.
Yeah I need a 1080 since I want 144 for my 144 monitor... I get 144 if I lower my graphics a little bit for frames but if I stream I'd drop a few frames, off of 144.

I know some of the pro's don't use ultra settings but they use medium shadows at least. You can see shadows come in certain doorways along with footsteps to get shots on people moving in. I've seen some sick shots because of it.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Nice im turking to build a whole new PC :p might hold out for the 1080ti

Reactions: BreadFish

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Phuck. Maybe I should turn on HS and check.

I needz the money since the kid be so spendy lately.

(I just learned he HAS TO wear slacks to graduation. Of which we have none he fits. So. Off to the store tomorrow for me to drop cha ching for pants he will wear once before he outgrows them!)
they've been going strong for 2-3 days now. pretty much non stop lol i've made $100 + off them over the weekend and they're all i'm touching not bad for fun coupons :celebrate:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they've been going strong for 2-3 days now. pretty much non stop lol i've made $100 + off them over the weekend and they're all i'm touching not bad for fun coupons :celebrate:
Give me my cut, please?

Reactions: Drwho10

BreadFish

Doodle Dongle
Reaction score
Nice im turking to build a whole new PC :p might hold out for the 1080ti
That'll likely be worth it. AMD's new GPUs and CPUs should be around by then as well (well the CPUs at least). Perfect time to start saving money for a new build.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
You guys that can do 3800 of these are BEASTS. I can't do one more.
Today's Projected Earnings: $31.16

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.