05/22 - Storm Owl Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannon

Reaction score
Since no one responded on my visual genome script question does anyone at least know of a "hide instructions" script that still works for visual genomes? I have one but it does not work.

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Can't post the picture here because it's survey content but...

Doing a survey involving ink blots and I swear I see a bullfrog wearing a hat and smoking a cigar... I think it may be past my bed time!!! Lol I wonder what the researcher will think of that answer! :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: Azazael

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Since no one responded on my visual genome script question does anyone at least know of a "hide instructions" script that still works for visual genomes? I have one but it does not work.
I usually have luck with the PI Search script hiding instructions for me when I need it. But I don't think I've tried it on visual genomes.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Alyson Hannigan. :hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat::hearteyes::hearteyecat:

I had the biggest crush on her growing up. Hell, I still do. She's awesome.
My favorite is Anya. But as far as pure hotness goes, Faith.

Reactions: BreadFish

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
And you've never seen The West Wing, one of the finest shows on television! Allison Janney was just fantastic in it.

I hate u.
I doubt you hate me.

D

Deleted member 526

Code:
document.getElementsByClassName("instructions")[0].innerHTML = "";
untested

Reactions: Shannon
D

Deleted member 526

Code:
document.getElementsByClassName("instructions")[0].innerHTML = "";
document.getElementsByClassName("guidelines")[0].innerHTML = "";
also untested. could hide instructions and guidelines both

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
it ran me about 45+ minutes, but again, the second half of the experiment broke for me and i couldnt "answer" any questions. the pages just kept loading and changing on its own

I'll bring wine, and beer! *points to case*
It just auto advanced through the last half for me as well... I left the researcher a note about the technical error in the comments section. I also made a comment about how low the pay is for if we really do have to answer the whole survey. Even for really only doing the first half, $5 is still too low of pay for the amount of work they want IMO. But I need money and my account can handle it, so I decided to take a chance on the rejection. Good luck to you as well! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.