05/22 - Tarquin Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRR

Reaction score
just do what i do, wait until 2 am and last call for alcohol at a local honkey tonk country bar, then wait outside until all the ladies start coming out to go home, then keep asking "hey baby, you want to take a ride home with me?" and after maybe 7 to 9 slaps in the face and 1 good kick in the groin, one of them will say yes, then bam winner winner chicken dinner

thats funny! I used to manage a country line dance bar about 20 years ago...believe me..if that girl is still alone at 2 am...there is a reason............................

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
The cat in your avatar reminds me of something that happened with a cat of mine long, long ago. I tried to see if a cat of mine would let me walk him on a leash. Well, when I put the leash on him for the first time, he absolutely freaked out. He broke away from me like five seconds after I put the leash on and ran off into a field in front of our house. I called and whistled for him, but he did not come back by nightfall. He liked to sleep inside our storage house a lot, so we left the door open to it that night for him. Sure enough, hours later, we heard a clanking sound. I went outside to check the storage house and there he was. The clanking noise was coming from the chain on the leash (from when he jumped up on a shelf where he was sitting).

My mom called him Jacob Marley for a time after that incident. :) Needless to say, I never tried to walk the poor thing using a leash ever again.
Awww! Yeah, cats and leashes usually just don't mix. When we got Declan, he was an indoor cat and always had been...but from the day we brought him home, he would spend nearly all day and night meowing at the front door. It made me think of dogs that I had in the past, when they wanted to go out. So I bought the harness and leash, and the rest is history. We used to do daily walks, like 4-6 times a day. City forest sometimes, sometimes to the park, etc.

But when since we've moved, he hasn't been wanting to go out so actively (go figure, moved from a city street to a rural area with acres of field...but we're now on a faster speed limit road, and he doesn't like the cars. The road is 10 times further away from the house now than at our old place, but the sounds and speed of the cars gets him. Couple that with the copious amount of ticks in the area, he's just been happier indoors since.

In my avatar, we were in my back yard at our old place, and he was digging through the snow and eating it :)

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
May be late to the party, but any script for Amazon Requester Inc, Add-on Products?
I believe that LowCalCalzone @LowCalCalzone was posting asking for one earlier, though I don't recall anyone posting about one otherwise. Maybe she found/made once since, and decided to keep it all to herself? :gucci:
That is like the most Irish name, ever.
I love it. When he's being a super jerk, sometimes he'll get the typical "full name" treatment. "Declan 'Heckman' Killian, you quit it at once mister!" (sometimes he will eat cat litter after we fill the box with fresh litter...or he'll scoop the water dish empty one paw-full at a time onto the floor...or he'll scoop paw-fulls of litter on the floor, before trying to...you guessed it, eat it.)

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Verb Selection Task | Accept
Requester: Wordovators Project [ANOM8CGGTCHS8] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $13.59] [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.36] [Comm: 3.80] [Fair: 4.52] [Reviews: 38] [ToS: 2]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$3.00
Duration: 35 minutes
Available: 1
Description: In this game, you will be asked to make judgments about which verb sounds better within the context of a sentence. This task takes less than 30 minutes to complete. To take this HIT, you have to be a native speaker of English, 18 years or older. This game works best in recent versions of Chrome or Firefox. Mobile browsers are not advised.
Requirements: HIT submission rate (%) GreaterThan 1; Verb Baseline Disqual3 DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.