05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualify to play a game of iconary- pictionary with icons (trial to qualify for larger batches of HITs) | PANDA
Requester: Vision AI2 [A31Z1QJOPW8QID] (Req TV): $13.15/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 2 player game where one player draws a phrase with icons and another trys to guess the phrase. Games last 4 minutes at most, and you will be paid per game. Based on player performance in this trial, we'll grant a qualification for additional hit batches over the next few days. To qualify, we'd like to see you play at least two successfull games as a drawer (so it should only require playing between 2-5 games to qualify).

Time: 24 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TV profile is showing no rejections. I did a small batch last month and had no issues. However, do your own research and see what you come up with. You may want to proceed slowly by wading into waters with a handful and just see what happens.
I did 10 and we'll see where that takes me. Thanks for your input. I appreciate You!
Just had 157 of these approve.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagicalStreams

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind the 5's if a new window didn't open just by typing certain letters into the search bar

GTR

Reaction score
no lag on these
cause nobody is doing them
:ROFL:

Reactions: klingeemonster
Status
Not open for further replies.