05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
FREE MONEY!
Just another way to make a few bucks, if anyone doesn't have a Coinbase(https://www.coinbase.com/ non-referral link) account and wants to get started picking up free cryptocurrency, you'll need a cryptowallet to receive coins(BTC, tokens, ETH, any cryptocurrency).

If you set up a wallet on CoinBase, you can get free coins just by watching a few videos. I made $10 in BAT(a type of cryptocurrency-Basic Attention Tokens) by watching 3 1.5min vids and trying a new browser(Brave-which I already use anyway-it's chromium based, tracking-free and pays you to watch ads, if you agree to watch the ad. If you don't, no ads. The rewards are opt-in. It's worth a look but, get the free $7 from CoinBase for doing it.:D)

If you want to use my referral, for this bit of info, it's https://www.coinbase.com/join/581feca0c2680849bfa6be42. (Full disclosure, I get $10 on the referral, I think. That's what it says, anyway.)

Here's proof of the $10(in BAT- which you can sell and cashout:)) that I got, today.

It comes from a program called CoinBase Earn, which is built into Coinbase and there are more than just BAT available for "free" after watching other vids. The vids are about different cryptocoins and they use Earn to insentivize cryptocurrency education(which they hope will lead to adoption).

Let me know if you have any q's or need help.

GRR

Reaction score
after losing it a first time unexpectedly. everyday since getting it back i expect to get another email saying it’s being revoked. even though i try my best

I lost mine for over a year. No explanation..then BOOM! I had it back..still no reason for any of it...I do not take it for granted...

Reactions: tempo and Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
kryss @kryss I'm sure there's not a super obvious reason why you chose your name that's super obvious and no one would be able to find out.

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: 2 short studies(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Verena Krause [A344TYX0Q5BWQS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★ 4.83 Fairness
★★★★ 4.21 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 35 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: There are two separate studies. The first one requires a written response. The second one will be about mturk. Last, you will answer attitude and demographic questions.
Time: 1800
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [-356087369-148205] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;Location In US
8:55. 5 min timed idea generation section

Reactions: desallemands

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
When I was little, my mom always called me Jakey to calm me down and make me feel better if I was scared, hurt, anxious, etc.
a lot of kids called me Jakey in Pre-K and kindergarten

Reactions: LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.