05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sks

Reaction score
I agree the posted ones could be the rejects from before

Reactions: Despairagus

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Some ppl are saying it had to do with how long you took to complete the hit
I dunno I just looked at some, and they were the obvious easy ones.. No way they should of been rejected. and I wasnt rushing

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Never even took time to say hi yet today. Got the big monthly grocery shopping done and got the yard mowed before it starts raining again. Got decent work in between irl task at least, more than i expected for as busy i was today. PE is sitting at $99.55 right now.

Peachy @Peachy remember the other day when i said i decided to nope out on the scared money, yeah. Sorry to everyone thats getting screwed though, i'm just being extra safe from last time i got screwed still. Hopefully they get reversed.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Never even took time to say hi yet today. Got the big monthly grocery shopping done and got the yard mowed before it starts raining again. Got decent work in between irl task at least, more than i expected for as busy i was today. PE is sitting at $99.55 right now.

Peachy @Peachy remember the other day when i said i decided to nope out on the scared money, yeah. Sorry to everyone thats getting screwed though, i'm just being extra safe from last time i got screwed still. Hopefully they get reversed.
scared peaches don’t make no peaches, but sometimes scared peaches also get eaten.

Merovign

Contributor
Reaction score
First of all, all of my money is scared money.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Good to know, thank you.
I wouldn't hold your breath. I've tried for years to get her to fix my issue. I should look up someone else from OCMP though now that I think about it, maybe they can fix it.

Reactions: MarkC

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Some ppl are saying it had to do with how long you took to complete the hit
It seems like I would have gotten a lot more rejections if that was the case, but it does kind of make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.