05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
Is the point of children's songs to come up with the most annoying thing possible?

On an unrelated note, I keep meaning to start a random thoughts thread.
I've been trying to find some that aren't super annoying.

T is for train, tuh tuh train. T is for train, tuh tuh train. T is for train, tuh tuh train.
(switch singer)
T is for train, tuh tuh train. T is for train, tuh tuh train. T is for train, tuh tuh train.
(repeat for every letter)
:cliff:

I like this one:

PJ-DIY

Reaction score
You see, the problem is, I would rock this to the ground in like 5 minutes if I thought the person on the other end had the slightest sense of humor.

I don't make that assumption.
As well you shouldn't, but in that you have freedom to write stuff. What inspired it was a bunch of bubble questions meaning all you could do is say very much----neither agree/disagree-----not at all, about stuff like how likable Eric is to you, or how kind you think he is, or inane things like do you think he has nice hair and so on. I don't get how anyone thinks that gets them 'good' data when they give you nothing, and expect you to form an impression about someone/thing. My bad example also lets you judge Eric on what you think of the shoe as if I was the manufacturer the real stuff they give you isn't even that specific or informative.

I've just done too many surveys where they give you nothing and expect you to use bubble scales to decide how you know/like/judge something what can I say, they gave me nothing to judge the thing/person. :headwall:

Minx2121

Reaction score
Well, my work got cut short BUT we got to have a blast at the fundraiser celebration my rescue has been a part of for the past couple weeks :) I hope you guys have made bank today, have a great night!

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've been trying to find some that aren't super annoying.

(switch singer)
(repeat for every letter)
:cliff:

I like this one:

They Might Be Giants are THE BEEESSTTT!!

this my favorite. How else would I have ever learned any of these names?

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I'm not sure how lucky you are, since it seems like there's something driving more people in Houston to MTurk than anywhere else in the country.
I always thought that turking was a symptom of masochism. Finding other Houstonians was just a happy accident.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Say what you will about JBL's run as champion but I always enjoyed the entrance.
i remember that era of WWE. mid to late 2000s. most of it was pretty dull if I remember correctly. JBL having feuds with Eddie G. a pretty lengthy one if i recall

Reactions: C to the J
Status
Not open for further replies.