05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Good to see four years later and Justin Thacker still pays out dogshit
I used think they were okay for filler, but at some point recently he added like 2-3 extra fields to the HITs. Now they're just Brelig-tier trash. He rejects, too.

Anne Frankenstein

Reaction score
I used think they were okay for filler, but at some point recently he added like 2-3 extra fields to the HITs. Now they're just Brelig-tier trash. He rejects, too.
I did them for filler as well around 2013-2014, but I remember he started going reject crazy for hits that we're impossible to make out. He didn't like N/As.

Reactions: LucyO and aveline

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does he reject much? I did a couple surveys for him in the past but I have stayed away from his batches.
TV profile is showing no rejections. I did a small batch last month and had no issues. However, do your own research and see what you come up with. You may want to proceed slowly by wading into waters with a handful and just see what happens.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
TV profile is showing no rejections. I did a small batch last month and had no issues. However, do your own research and see what you come up with. You may want to wade into the waters with a handful and see what happens.
I did 10 and we'll see where that takes me. Thanks for your input. I appreciate You!

Status
Not open for further replies.