05/22 - Warburton Wednesday!

Does your username have a story behind it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
My favorite "banners" are the ones that say "2048 Champion" and "Elevator Blitz Champion". Which is really sad when aveline @aveline says thats all gonna break... When is this update scheduled for?
I'm not sure when it's happening yet. Support for this version ends this month, so I would like to take care of it soonish if we can. I've already been playing with it a bit on the test forum, just to see what all we'll need, but it's going to take some time. We basically have to start from scratch with everything, so we need to find all new addons and themes and stuff.

Pretty soon, I would like to maybe make a thread and have everyone vote on what new themes should we should go with, but I probably won't get a chance to do that till maybe next week some time.

It's all going to be a much more time-consuming process than migrating the server was, so it's probably not something that's going to happen right away. Maybe in a month or two. Maybe longer. It depends on how I feel.

MeTurks

Professional Lurker
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
All this talk about getting shot in the arse is making me think of Catch-22, I watched the entire series last night and got to bed at like 4am. They really need to let me set a time limit on my Hulu and Netflix and then deny me the ability to override it, because I have been binging way too late recently.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I think it's a nice name, but I just don't feel like it suits my personality. I usually just go by Ev or Evie.
Evelyn
is there an emoji for hitting the floor! :wink:

My guess would have been Evangeline for your name given what you said about your username.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.