05/23 - Mr. Owl Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuddish

Me fail English! That's unpossible
Contributor
Reaction score
I see 100k for them yet i keep getting there r no more.

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score
I see 100k for them yet i keep getting there r no more.
Server glitch. That script I posted auto refreshes. I'm going 7 tabs and just tabing past those. When I come back around to them they normally have refreshed.

Reactions: Kuddish

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify emotions expressed by the voice | PANDA
Requester: Affective Cog Neuro Lab 03 [A2P191MUP3WMOU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will rate the emotions expressed by 30 short (<3s) vocalizations.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 54
Reward: $0.37
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

I think you can do more than 1.. I mean, I just did 2 so... >.>
If I recall, I think you can do as many as you want. Also, how is "pleasure" or something similar not a choice?

reppn

Reaction score
Do they give out many rejections for these A9's or are they all usually approved? I'm sure I'll get a couple since I mistakenly pushed enter without marking "yes" on one of the options. Just wondering how many out of my 1.1k so far are going to get rejected. :S

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
If I recall, I think you can do as many as you want. Also, how is "pleasure" or something similar not a choice?
Yeah, I added in the comments that I wish there were more emotions to choose from or even a space to suggest our own. But, IDK if those specific emotions are necessary for the study so...

But otherwise, pretty quick and easy!

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Do they give out many rejections for these A9's or are they all usually approved? I'm sure I'll get a couple since I mistakenly pushed enter without marking "yes" on one of the options. Just wondering how many out of my 1.1k so far are going to get rejected. :S
I'm not sure, unless there are planted checks, that they have the time to manually go through five-billion of these fuckers... o.0

Reactions: SpookyMyers

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
This one uses 1-8 number keys to select yes/no with no default.
In all the work I've ever done for A9 (those draw box ones & these)(5k or so hits) I have never gotten a rejection.

That still doesn't mean they can't or won't.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
In all the work I've ever done for A9 (those draw box ones & these)(5k or so hits) I have never gotten a rejection.

That still doesn't mean they can't or won't.
I've gotten a few, but not on these. Usually missing adult content or accidentally clicking "no" when it clearly contained what they were looking for.

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Identify emotions expressed by the voice | PANDA
Requester: Affective Cog Neuro Lab 03 [A2P191MUP3WMOU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 11 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will rate the emotions expressed by 30 short (<3s) vocalizations.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 54
Reward: $0.37
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

I think you can do more than 1.. I mean, I just did 2 so... >.>
Anyone else doing these? I've done 3 so far, all different... Just don't want to get the big rejection wave.... And TO is 18 months old.....

Reactions: Esdfmatt

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
I've gotten a few, but not on these. Usually missing adult content or accidentally clicking "no" when it clearly contained what they were looking for.
I mean I feel as if the AC's are pretty obvious.

x pictures of some weird shit.

a wild normal image appears.

Oh look that seems like it might be checking to see if I'm paying attention.

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
People have definitely gotten rejections, but they mostly spot check. I remember back when I was new, one of the HITs was to say if something was there/draw a box around it. I was merrily working away finding "basketball hoops" when it suddenly changed to "basketballs." I'd done 4 or 5 HITs by then and it was an honest noob mistake, but I didn't receive rejections and I've been much more careful and aware of the category changing. It can go either way.

Reactions: heeheehahaha

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I mean I feel as if the AC's are pretty obvious.

x pictures of some weird shit.

a wild normal image appears.

Oh look that seems like it might be checking to see if I'm paying attention.
Yeah, the ones I've gotten rejects on is when there was largely a batch of "no's" and I got into a groove of hitting enter repeatedly (script) and they were flying by so fast I missed something.

Reactions: Azazael

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else doing these? I've done 3 so far, all different... Just don't want to get the big rejection wave.... And TO is 18 months old.....
I also did three. We'll find out together. I'm mildly terrified, but I'm not doing any more because I have a friend next to me laughing at the sounds.

Reactions: BrewMeister

reppn

Reaction score
People have definitely gotten rejections, but they mostly spot check. I remember back when I was new, one of the HITs was to say if something was there/draw a box around it. I was merrily working away finding "basketball hoops" when it suddenly changed to "basketballs." I'd done 4 or 5 HITs by then and it was an honest noob mistake, but I didn't receive rejections and I've been much more careful and aware of the category changing. It can go either way.
Ahh, I may receive a couple then. I've messed up on two just by confusing myself or accidentally pressing Enter too quickly lol. Hopefully they let it slide since I feel like I've been pretty consistent. The only ones that throw me off is when it's an up-close face picture and barely any of the top/shirt is showing. I always click "Yes" anyways but I'm not sure if it's too little of clothing showing to actually count. I've never done A9's before so this is all very new to me haha.

Reactions: Infinity
Status
Not open for further replies.