05/23 - Thunderclap Thursday!

Should sandwiches be cut horizontally or diagonally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Reaction score
Hi everyone - new to this forum - doing some searches I see others have the Musicbed qual - what is up with the huge pay drop for the tagging ones? Used to be 20 cents and the ones that went up yesterday are 9 cents - at first I thought it was just a mistake on their part, so I did some, thinking they would just bonus me the difference when they realize the error (yeah, naive LOL) but I see they are still up (some did go up for 20 cents last night, but not many) and the 9 cent one aren't going down very quickly

I hope this isn't the new norm for them?

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It counts for whatever day I write them on. Queue stacking boo boo, learn to do it.
I count it for the day it picked up b/c it makes the OTHER days PE look better and b/c that's when Amazon counts it.

OTHERWISE I'd just do 5 of them in a row on a single day and then be like "Goal made peace out"

Reactions: savvy

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Man, MTS costs money now? Are people still using it or have they swapped to something else?

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
Hi everyone - new to this forum - doing some searches I see others have the Musicbed qual - what is up with the huge pay drop for the tagging ones? Used to be 20 cents and the ones that went up yesterday are 9 cents - at first I thought it was just a mistake on their part, so I did some, thinking they would just bonus me the difference when they realize the error (yeah, naive LOL) but I see they are still up (some did go up for 20 cents last night, but not many) and the 9 cent one aren't going down very quickly

I did not notice that, i thought they were the the normal .09 ones. They have emailed me before when no one was doing a particular HIT before raising the pay on that HIT (the video title ones.)

Hopefully it's just a mistake that they are being slow to correct.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

Reactions: LucyO and Canuck

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Yeah, it's still free. Was asking about an API key to allow it to pull information from the TV database. It looks like without the API key, it simply does not pull data from their database and instead relies on information for rating HITs based on data from other databases?

Just kind of quickly parsing through the information to try to figure everything out.

So basically, the HIT Finder is probably not as accurate as it was prior to TV requiring a cost to pull information from them. But other than that it should not have a huge impact.

Talk about having a slow start this morning. Having to read through this stuff is not helping. Although my HIT Tracker does not seem to sync properly either but that might be something else.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, it's still free. Was asking about an API key to allow it to pull information from the TV database. It looks like without the API key, it simply does not pull data from their database and instead relies on information for rating HITs based on data from other databases?

Just kind of quickly parsing through the information to try to figure everything out.

So basically, the HIT Finder is probably not as accurate as it was prior to TV requiring a cost to pull information from them. But other than that it should not have a huge impact.

Talk about having a slow start this morning. Having to read through this stuff is not helping. Although my HIT Tracker does not seem to sync properly either but that might be something else.
that's correct. TV is separate from MTS and does have a fee.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Sounds about right. The other database for review is Turkopticon. 45-day sync + export/import HIT Tracker to fix things if the numbers are off.

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
Yah, I was worried there for a few minutes. Just curious, does anyone here use TV, and is it worth it in your opinion if you do use it?

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yah, I was worried there for a few minutes. Just curious, does anyone here use TV, and is it worth it in your opinion if you do use it?
I use it (got it for free because I posted a certain amount of reviews while it was in beta). Even if I had to pay the fee, it would be worth it. It seems a lot more well moderated and has more reasonable reviews than TO

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
All you are paying for with TV is for the colors/pay info to show up on your scraper. Searching the TV site is free, and writing a simple AHK to do so is super easy. So you have to decide if the scraper colors are worth $10/month to you.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
All you are paying for with TV is for the colors/pay info to show up on your scraper. Searching the TV site is free, and writing a simple AHK to do so is super easy. So you have to decide if the scraper colors are worth $10/month to you.
I thought you couldn't sort reviews by newest or a couple other things too.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley
Status
Not open for further replies.