Is cereal a soup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I forgot how to do them. I kept getting sidetracked by all the ridiculous reptile contrail moon landings that were faked en espaniol
The first one I did was about Nancy Pelosi, alleged reptilian. The conspiracy guy's face was red and he shouted a lot.

It kind of set the tone for me. :eek:

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The first one I did was about Nancy Pelosi, alleged reptilian. The conspiracy guy's face was red and he shouted a lot.

It kind of set the tone for me. :eek:
I kept getting the illuminati allegations in spanish, which are awesome.

Reactions: TotalBabe

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i would think alleged reptilians would make involved lovers, but i’m just speculating. now before anyone thinks i’m weird... i’m just thinking of their tongues. like if a human had a strong, long tongue like a reptile

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
i would think alleged reptilians would make involved lovers, but i’m just speculating. now before anyone thinks i’m weird... i’m just thinking of their tongues. like if a human had a strong, long tongue like a reptile
I bet they'd be dashing, charming, and romantic --- just like I imagine Fabio. :wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i tend to side more towards believing most conspiracies. we live in a big world. you can’t tell me something isn’t happening at this very second on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere in Nebraska or Nevada or Texas or anywhere where the closest gas station is miles and miles and miles away. aliens are having babies, reptile people are hiding, clowns are in sewers

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the Highlander episode with Marc Singer? I'm embarrassed that I have that much knowledge about that series.

I laughed at parts of it a couple of years ago when I saw a rerun on cable. I don't think he was trying to be funny, but it was very funny. He was doing some sort of hillbilly accent.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you ever seen the Highlander episode with Marc Singer? I'm embarrassed that I have that much knowledge about that series.

I laughed at parts of it a couple of years ago when I saw a rerun on cable. I don't think he was trying to be funny, but it was very funny. He was doing some sort of hillbilly accent.
Negative. but it totally fits the beast master brand.
I remember watching Highlander, but I probably couldn't tell you about a single episode anymore

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
I wonder how much more interesting my life could be if I believed in a reptilian conspiracy. I bet it would give me a sense of purpose.
I thought you found a purpose in trying to keep us in line? Especially that turkleton guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.