05/24 - Shocking Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Well. this is embarrassing. I'm here with my computer all restarted, PC checked over, Forker running full speed, coffee half drunk...and then I realize that the clock says PM and not AM. ...So it was just a long afternoon nap and not a loooooonnngggg afternoon nap....there's a good excuse to go back to bed in there some where. I should probably have dinner first....or maybe an early breakfast? Looking out the window might have been helpful, too.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: College Environment Survey $1.25 for ~10 minutes | PANDA
Requester: KSU Soc Research [A2XNPMJDLRORL8] (Req TV): $11.77/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer some questions about public attitudes related to colleges
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Done CES DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: HelloHello

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Well. this is embarrassing. I'm here with my computer all restarted, PC checked over, Forker running full speed, coffee half drunk...and then I realize that the clock says PM and not AM. ...So it was just a long afternoon nap and not a loooooonnngggg afternoon nap....there's a good excuse to go back to bed in there some where. I should probably have dinner first....or maybe an early breakfast? Looking out the window might have been helpful, too.
I'm jealous. I really wanted to take a nap today after a good lunch. I cleaned house instead.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Pretty sure I'm done for the night. I'm just leaving one Panda on for a hit I've been trying to catch for a few hours. Good luck everyone!
(especially A @alk69 who is now infused with coffee, and won't be able to sleep tonight.)

Status
Not open for further replies.