05/24 - The Great Owl Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm becoming less enamored as these go on. Throwing more back than I'm doing.
Same. One company had an "address" that was just several different country names.
Also what about if they are not in US or Canada still fine or skip it?
I just return those. But that's just because I don't want to deal with them.

Reactions: Tribune

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, consensus question on the Drennans..

This is a dumb question, I'm sure, but I'm second guessing myself because.. rejection paranoia..

if I get an address like..

This Is a Company USA Inc.
1 Place Road
7th Floor
Atlanta GA 30328
USA

the company name is omitted, right? They just want the literal address because they already have the company name? We aren't picturing it as if we're actually addressing the envelope... Am I over thinking this??

egryan1

Reaction score
I just dont get how people can ham those A9's...i cant do it. I have tried countless times but i feel like i worked for hours and its only been 2 minutes and i've made nothing.

So bravo to those who can make those work. You are much better at life then me.
with netflix and the a9 script this becomes alot easier, no way I could have done it without those things

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score

This is a dumb question, I'm sure, but I'm second guessing myself because.. rejection paranoia..

1 Place Road
7th Floor
Atlanta GA 30328
USA

the company name is omitted, right? They just want the literal address because they already have the company name? We aren't picturing it as if we're actually addressing the envelope... Am I over thinking this??
Yes, do not include the company name. It's not part of the address.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

1 Place Road
7th Floor
Atlanta GA 30328
USA

Yes leave the company name out

Infinity

Masochist or Mturker? You decide.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, do not include the company name. It's not part of the address.
Yes leave the company name out
Thanks! That's what I've been doing, but then I just had a moment of fear..

I'm almost 10k approved HITs in and I'm still terrified of going ham on batches/mass rejections. DOES THAT EVER GO AWAY?? lol

Azazael

Reaction score
Someone was asking earlier where all these A9 pictures come from. I have no idea, but I have never seen stoves so small in my life even though they have four burners. Also, they can't be all old photos cause people have smart phones. I don't understand why people think taking selfies in the driver's seat is the perfect photo op, but I see tons of them. Women are getting smarter and not posting their face along with their flashing selfie. I thought I was the only one that stayed in my jammies all day. Not true, evidently.
no I was just curious cause a lot of the pictures look like they are from people's personal flickr accounts or something like that and that kinda worries me that this is some picture crawling program we are sorting pictures for.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I just dont get how people can ham those A9's...i cant do it. I have tried countless times but i feel like i worked for hours and its only been 2 minutes and i've made nothing.

So bravo to those who can make those work. You are much better at life then me.
its better if u ham them late at night when you can do more at the same time. durnig the day so many people work on them they load slow and the "mturk throttle" thing screws it up

Reactions: Tribune and Azazael

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I got most of the A9s before noon. Been working other hits a bit to avoid maxing out at $75, mowed the neighbor's yard, gonna mow mine now. did some laundry and kitchen work, swam in the pool. I like these a9s they make turking so less stressful.

Today's Projected Earnings: $94.95

egryan1

Reaction score
its better if u ham them late at night when you can do more at the same time. durnig the day so many people work on them they load slow and the "mturk throttle" thing screws it up
Yea I so wished I had forced myself to stay up and finished going to the max, cause I was doing like 700 - 800 a hour, now I am down to like 300 - 400

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
What are y'all doing on the one's that have no address listed anywhere? Like not on the website, or anywhere on Google? I emailed the requester, but haven't had a response yet. Did we decide what was the best thing to do besides return them? I always hate returning hits...

Title: Find the Mailing Address for Companies | PANDA
Requester: Bryce Drennan [A385C45DJWO28] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given the company name and URL, find the mailing address for the company
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 5486
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Last edited:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score
One you hit around 1 million approved you can care less about rejections.

Thanks! That's what I've been doing, but then I just had a moment of fear..

I'm almost 10k approved HITs in and I'm still terrified of going ham on batches/mass rejections. DOES THAT EVER GO AWAY?? lol

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
no I was just curious cause a lot of the pictures look like they are from people's personal flickr accounts or something like that and that kinda worries me that this is some picture crawling program we are sorting pictures for.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. Have you noticed all the older people smile for the pics and the younger ones stick their tongue out or make a funny face. I'm sure their Grandma is very proud of those photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.