coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They're annoyingly subjective, apart from a specific set of batches where the ACs are pretty obvious. They're also annoying in general unless you really like twee faux folksy home decor and blogger-tier nutritionist recipes.
Agreed. I love the $2 ones and the rare .60 batches. The .40 batches are hit or miss but .40/minute isn't bad.

Reactions: Pleco

Knight

Reaction score
Does everyone do pins? I'm starting to feel like I'm missing out by avoiding them.
They can be good but are very dull. Sometimes what is asked of you is very... subjective? They give you instructions and a guidebook to help you out, but that's not always helpful because a pin's classification could go either way. And when you submit, the HIT will tell you that you missed a question but it doesn't tell you which one you missed, so it's not all that helpful. I never really know what mistakes I'm making.

Some days I make a lot of money on them, and then others I'm forced to stop after a few because I didn't answer a specific question according to the guideline and I'm locked out for that batch. I will say that some batches are easier than others though, they're just aggressively boring no matter what batch you're doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.