05/25 - Magnificent Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
I am glad my scraper caught this. I would not have remembered to look for this hit to get the bonus. The instructions said to look for the hit to get it... I'm sure some of you did this one, too.
Title: Bonus Payment for Unscrambling Words | Accept
Requester: IMC Lab [A1T434NH13YMQU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$20.97] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.05] [Fast=4.56] [Comm=3.73] [Fair=4.59] [Reviews=70] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is to receive bonus payment for the word unscrambling task that you participated in.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jan

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: A visualization study | Accept
Requester: Chen HE [A1CR6YJWTW38JX] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.60
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The study explores how various people use a visualization to make discoveries.

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Play a simple video game and answer questions | Accept
Requester: Travis [A2EFZIE3ONZM2R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.74] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.90
Duration: 30:00
Available: 38
Description: You will be asked to complete three levels of a simple game where you control a car trying to reach a goal, and then answer some questions about the game. Estimated time: ~5.35 minutes. Firefox or Chrome.
Qualifications: Location In CA, SG, US; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98

Reactions: Blakkat

afallstarxfall

Spoonfeeder
Social Butterfly
Very Versatile
Reaction score
Title: Personalizing, adapting, and balancing computer games | Accept
Requester: Regan Mandryk [AEOONULLODQWX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.38] [Fast=4.69] [Comm=4.70] [Fair=4.94] [Reviews=111] [ToS=4]
Reward: 15.00
Duration: 4:00:00
Available: 0
Description: In this study, you complete a survey about your experiences with digital gaming in regard to your preferences. This HIT takes ~90 minutes and pays $15.

Super long and boring, can't go any faster. Pick carefully at the end, choose what you like the best.

Last edited:
Reactions: jan and Blakkat

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Good night and good luck everyone. I'm off to dreamland. I hope the dreams are better than they have been - I've been having really weird. disturbing. vivid dreams that wake me up and are hard to shake off. From what I gather, that seems to be a common thing after being confined for a few months with covid restrictions. But Jeeze - I used to have really good, welcome dreams...

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
So is it just me, or did it suddenly plummet in work?
Not just you, me too. There is work, but nothing I want to do, and nothing good that I see or qualify for.

alk69

Reaction score
A good little HIT for 5 bucks. Pandas working overtime today for me...The images are a bit small, expand screen or zoom, put on your glasses or get out the microscope. And watch for the ACs, which are easy to miss. I'd recommend. But I have a microscope. In frame.

Title: Experiment: Rate conversations between virtual characters (approx 25 min) | PANDA
Requester: Patrik Jonell [A362A6894M8EYS] (Req TV): $15.79/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 1.00]
Description:
Do not do this study twice. Please use a computer, and not a tablet/phone! We are interested in how people perceive a virtual character (a software artifact that looks and acts like a human head) when it interacts with another virtual character. You will see several sets of videos: two videos at a time each of them containing two virtual characters. Your task is to decide between which video the virtual character on the right side in the video is reacting more appropriately to the virtual character on the left side in the video. The virtual character is always the same on the left side in all of the videos. Note! There are control questions. Failing too many of them will result in instant disqualification and no payment.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Has done this type of HIT before DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In AUCAGBNZ;

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.