05/25 - Super Double or Nothing Saturday!

Would you willingly work on a batch that rejects pretty freely if it was on a slow work day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
of all the members here i thought you would
my day doesn't seem as meaningful now
I know, I can be very disappointing sometimes.

Reactions: GTR

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I followed that link in you sig, and holy tamole, Kingfish, I've got me some readin' to do.

I done bookmarked it... Thanks for pointing it our... :cat:
The second half(the blue and grey bit, it's the shorter part) has the information about preventing PRE's(Page Request Errors) like rsmath @rsmath was getting when they doubled their finders/forkers.

Reactions: KittyTacos

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
nope and I didn't realize that until your message about 4-5 posts back from this one.

I guess i can run HC on both browsers with just a speed adjustment and see hwo that goes. I hate tampermonkey with its frequent barf (error tabs that open) and I assume Hit Forker is a script that runs on tampermonkey.
Defo let me know if that solves the PRE's. It should because, most of us, probably you included, run our finders and our catchers pretty tight, when it comes to time.(close to the 1ping per second mark) If you double that, it's instant PRE and, once you're in that PRE feedback loop, it can sometimes take a 5-8 second full stop to get out of it.
Let me know.:)

Reactions: Blakkat

GTR

Reaction score
Turker log day 1877
9:59 pm
our leader aveline @aveline seems to have banned themselves from the main control board of the forum
we are now without a captain and the forum is now out of control
this may be my last log unless someone capable can take control.

Turker log day 1877
10:01 pm
looks like we are doomed.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Data Entry(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: DataInfoGen [A91ZC2LHJ0NOB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]17.02[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.34[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.50[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Reviews=45] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 20
Description: Enter Data we Provide into Websites
Qualifications: SurveyGroup [2401] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [831815120-148900] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.