05/25 - Toucan Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello again, Vanyanka @Vanyanka! Pardon my interruption... I saw you being your usual delightful self, and I just had to express my gratitude for your presence this evening. You're so wonderful and I hope this night finds you well. :D

Reactions: Vanyanka

DucciGucci

Reaction score
I think those are the requesters to pay workers $1 to make the video. I would smash them but they require too many objects to be in the video, sometimes you basically need a stage and a prop room and 3 friends to record the videos.

Reactions: sryan66611

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hello again, Vanyanka @Vanyanka! Pardon my interruption... I saw you being your usual delightful self, and I just had to express my gratitude for your presence this evening. You're so wonderful and I hope this night finds you well. :D
Why, thank you, for that completely unsolicited compliment. You're not so bad yourself.

Reactions: Rerun

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
I think those are the requesters to pay workers $1 to make the video. I would smash them but they require too many objects to be in the video, sometimes you basically need a stage and a prop room and 3 friends to record the videos.
I like ur avatar that is livin the life

Status
Not open for further replies.