05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Is the OCMP63 Find Customer on an Our Customers Page (A1) Qual worth doing? What do those HITs pay?
don't know, just know that if you don't pass the qual test on OCMP's they will annoy the piss out of you with emails about hits you CAN'T do

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Is the OCMP63 Find Customer on an Our Customers Page (A1) Qual worth doing? What do those HITs pay?
.05 each but it's like 2 minutes at least for me. I might be a little slow, but I did only 3 because I quickly found it wasn't worth it for me.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Reactions: hyway

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
So long as you can give a canned response to people just like any live chat spec, you should be fine.
I can't pretend to care about iOS, but I can sound like a pretentious ass who cares about telling you how to fix it. I'm sure best buy loves that.

Reactions: Metallica

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
Don't know if this has already been mentioned bc things have been crazy here and I haven't had time to read the board yet...

I just wanted to remind everyone that has that $5 Joe hit sitting in their que that today is the day. We're supposed to be signed on in about 15 mins and then we can finally get that thing out of our que where it belongs! Hope everyone is having a good morning :)

& here's a cute owl because I can... I think this is the cutest image I've ever seen posted on here, so I just had to share it again :)

Last edited:

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't pretend to care about iOS, but I can sound like a pretentious ass who cares about telling you how to fix it. I'm sure best buy loves that.
I haven't had that bad of an experience with BB over the years. I recently bought a laptop only to find out it didn't come with the charger. Box said it had no missing components. Went back and they gave me one of those $80 multi laptop chargers for free. Customer service does suck though, and they're extremely slow. I've had a few friends work in CS and they've all told me the most asked question is 'why won't my computer turn on?' They get Geek Squad out only to find out the customer didn't realize their PC wasn't plugged in.

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score
I'll be so glad to get it out of my queue.
I didn't see the first hit, but I submitted that 2nd hit right after I read it, and hoped that it would all work out . I can't hold a hit in my queue for a week. I just know i would accidentally return it. almost screwed myself by not having the link in the info i saved, though

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't sinon @sinon also submit that Joe HIT? SINON, GET YOUR BUTT THERE.

Reactions: sinon

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7HhlZIp9Qw8QihKEGSoS | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.18 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.36 Generosity
★★★★ 4.72 Fairness
★★★★ 4.72 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 109 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age is not greater than 70;Location is US;Age is not less than 18

Reactions: Kessikitty

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: Kessikitty

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I hate myself right now. I am trying to organize all my shit in the bathroom, to remind myself that there is a counter there. I need someone to call that show where that guy comes in and throws away all someones stuff against their will. Who needs 19 mascaras. WHO?!?!? I have a problem.
If mascara is over 6-7 months old you have to throw them out. They spoil-get microbes that can get in your eyes and give you dangerous infections.

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
You are the one who scooped up all the Gagans. I only grabbed one.
I sent them an email told them I wouldn't do the .15 ones. They emailed me last night saying they put up more .20

You must have just gotten on at the wrong time. I did howevever many I did but I stopped doing them after I hit the goal. They were really easy too because 9/10 were in a foreign language.

Reactions: Squatty
Status
Not open for further replies.