05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
random question: my little sister used to have this iridescent bottle of magic stuff that we sprayed on her hair and it turned her curls super shiny and just gorgeous. I wanted to buy her some more but I have no idea how to find this or something like it and "shiny hair spray" and whatnot is not finding anything on google that I recognize.

Anyone have recommendations?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Claires-Womens-Iridescent-Glitter-Irridescent/dp/B00FSDD4NE

like that?

Reactions: Tribune

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
random question: my little sister used to have this iridescent bottle of magic stuff that we sprayed on her hair and it turned her curls super shiny and just gorgeous. I wanted to buy her some more but I have no idea how to find this or something like it and "shiny hair spray" and whatnot is not finding anything on google that I recognize.

Frederick Fekkai Glossing Spray? Edit: It's not literally iridescent but it really does make your hair crazy shiny and almost iridescent looking.)

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score

Call a salon during regular hours and explain what you are looking for. Assuming you're able to tie down precisely what the thing is scour Amazon and the interwebs for it cause of pricing.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score

What did it smell like? That may help me.

Reactions: Jerami and Tribune

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Randall Walsh for work related to 3RIHDBQ1NEX4V1ECDKJRF49SFQOHM9.
The value of your bonus is: $8.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
A greater number of people from Group B participated than from Group A.

Thank you for partaking in this HIT.

This was that super tedious slider decision task HIT posted last night. It was $2 for about 25 minutes so not really worth it except for the bonus.
Just saw this email. Sweet :greedy:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
What did it smell like? That may help me.
I don't remember, this was a good couple years ago. It didn't smell like chemicals it had a nice smell that's all I remember

Not quite, it looked more "professional" like. (I don't know what i mean by that.)

Frederick Fekkai Glossing Spray? Edit: It's not literally iridescent but it really does make your hair crazy shiny and almost iridescent looking.)
I might be making up the iridescent bottle part, but she had two different kinds this kind of looks like one of them. The other was two liquids put together cause I remember I had to shake the bottle

Call a salon during regular hours and explain what you are looking for. Assuming you're able to tie down precisely what the thing is scour Amazon and the interwebs for it cause of pricing.
This is probably my best bet :eek:

(thanks everyone)

hyway

Contributor
Reaction score

try soul glo

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
TIGI (think it's called S-factor) also makes a pretty good one. Smells awesome but you have to use sparingly. It's a 10 also makes one that I really like. (I pretty much like all their stuff.)

Azazael

Reaction score
I'm actually giving my first CSATS fail (other than a couple that had to cut cloth) Can't believe this person is inside another human being with robot claws and sharp things....
yeah ive done a lot of them and i wanna say im about 75/25 on pass/fail for the surgeons, and some...my god...... danawhitaker @danawhitaker will attest to some REALLY bad ones we have seen

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
try soul glo
My dad, who was very much a white european man, used something very similar in the 80s. Not greasy like that but like a spray on leave in conditioner. I can still see the bottle in my mind. Bright yellow with red letters.

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Never used it myself (watched a review vid) but maybe this? http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4450529

Reactions: Tribune and Jaded

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
TIGI (think it's called S-factor) also makes a pretty good one. Smells awesome but you have to use sparingly. It's a 10 also makes one that I really like. (I pretty much like all their stuff.)
Doesn't weigh your hair down, does it? I have a lot of hair but the individual strands are fine.

Reactions: Tribune and Jaded
Status
Not open for further replies.