Not open for further replies.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: YAHU and Tribune

Azazael

Reaction score
I seem to have a bad habit of quoting you and following you when I have other intentions, lol. Thank you for being polite every time. Of course it's Pete, look at him.
LOL its not a problem. it made me actually smile and pick up my bluray copy of Oh Brother. And follow away, intention wise...well....>.> yeah, thats a private matter :D lol

Reactions: Tribune and Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL its not a problem. it made me actually smile and pick up my bluray copy of Oh Brother. And follow away, intention wise...well....>.> yeah, thats a private matter :D lol
I've had several pet rats over the years. I named them all Pete, not because they looked like toads, but just so I could use that line..."Of course it's Pete, look at her". I named my dog Lucy for the same reason. "Lucy, I'm home!"

Reactions: Azazael and Tribune

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Warning sappy post.

You never know what people are going through and then they come here and can have light hearted conversation. You just might have brightened someones day. I heart this place.

End of sappyness
Oh boy, I wonder how many people's day I have completely fucked up.

Azazael

Reaction score
I've had several pet rats over the years. I named them all Pete, not because they looked like toads, but just so I could use that line..."Of course it's Pete, look at her". I named my dog Lucy for the same reason. "Lucy, I'm home!"
A friend actually got a frog for that line.....

Reactions: Tribune
Status
Not open for further replies.