05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
The text not showing up in the quotes and the export labels. It only happened when I switched to using Chrome for the forum, it works fine in Firefox. And is working fine now. It happens with or without the background color change script. I try to only bother you with real issues or red pandas.
I do kinda consider it a real issue, though. If you're having problems, there could be others having the same problem. I'll keep trying.

Reactions: Kerek and YAHU

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
These percy bots are almost as dumb as the real people I had to work with yesterday

Reactions: YAHU

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I do kinda consider it a real issue, though. If you're having problems, there could be others having the same problem. I'll keep trying.
I'm also saying it's a real issue, that's why I bothered you. :poke:

Reactions: aveline and YAHU

YAHU

YAHUUUUUUU
Contributor
Reaction score
The text not showing up in the quotes and the export labels. It only happened when I switched to using Chrome for the forum, it works fine in Firefox. And is working fine now. It happens with or without the background color change script. I try to only bother you with real issues or red pandas.
I'm also saying it's a real issue, that's why I bothered you. :poke:
have u turned off hit scrapper

Reactions: Pleco and Kerek

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
At least you don't have to deal with him in the music room. That's where he practices these gems of his.
I don't know what the fuck is the music room and so much time has passed now I feel embarrassed to ask.

Reactions: Vanyanka and YAHU

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I would tell you what to change in the code, but the script is just too perfect
I hope feihtality rewrites it and makes a sarcastic comment about the quality of the code.

Reactions: DCI and YAHU

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't know what the fuck is the music room and so much time has passed now I feel embarrassed to ask.
It's just a place where we can shitpost all day without having to wade through any actual work discussion. It's nothing you would ever be interested in.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It's just a place where we can shitpost all day without having to wade through any actual work discussion. It's nothing you would ever be interested in.
Yeah it sound too clique-ey for me. I'm against that sort of thing and against any sort of award that clearly elevates one person among the rest.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Just did my first User Bob hit. Not bad. Just took a little while for me to get the hang of it.

Reactions: Azazael and YAHU
Status
Not open for further replies.