05/25 - Woodsy Owl Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Yay! Yeah, I'm saving up for a big trip to China in September. The tickets are purchased and we have free accommodation for a good portion of the trip but still so many expenses.

Lately, I'm just trying to power through the hits and not even think too hard about what I'm making. All the money is good money.
Oh.

So I guess my 40 gallon tank and all the stuff I need to set it up is not happening. Well that's nice to find out through the forum.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Yay! Yeah, I'm saving up for a big trip to China in September. The tickets are purchased and we have free accommodation for a good portion of the trip but still so many expenses.

Lately, I'm just trying to power through the hits and not even think too hard about what I'm making. All the money is good money.
That is awesome! I hope to go there someday. I will never look at a penny the way I used to.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I tell you about it every day! You never listen!
Huh? What?

Anyway, really looking forward to setting up that 40g. The lights alone are gonna cost a couple of hundred bucks, but man is it gonna look sweet.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
If you shitpost in a place that expects shitposting, is it really, truly "shitposting"?
Are you just trying to excuse the shitposting here by suggesting that it's not really shitposting?

Reactions: Rerun and Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Huh? What?

Anyway, really looking forward to setting up that 40g. The lights alone are gonna cost a couple of hundred bucks, but man is it gonna look sweet.
No one likes you and you do not please any crowds.

Reactions: Rerun and Pleco

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How about you all just leave me alone and stop expecting me to do stuff, and we can call that a compromise?
I always leave you alone! That's a lie. I bug you all the time and spill out my problems and you're very sweet.

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.