Status
Not open for further replies.

LilDevil

(✿◠‿◠)
Contributor
Reaction score
Tanner is up if you have the qual... but I think they may be broken :(
Title: Review Film and Video Clip Names | PANDA
Requester: Tanner Hearne [A2X14MBUHKFBNH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch the video clip and and verify that the Clip Name accurately. If it’s inaccurate, reject it.

The clip name should ONLY describe the people, place, and action in the clip. A clip should be REJECTED if the name includes camera movement/speed/techniques/Angles or is extremely wordy.

Clip Name should contain simple words and be around 5-10 words long with proper grammar.

If the clip is of a man and a boy building sand castles on the beach it could read
something like this: Man and boy build sand castles on beach at sunset.

Example of what would be rejected: Camera tilts up to reveal a boy building a sand castle in slow motion with his aloof father.

Only prequalified workers can complete these clips. Also, for quality, around 1 in 5 clips
will be sent for manual review the rest will be auto-approved so you can get paid
quick,so pay attention and do your best!

Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 943
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Filmsupply Workers has been granted

Reactions: Tribune and jan

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Celebrity Instagram Lookup | PANDA
Requester: Thomas Mathew [A1IM415HIW2L4V] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.50 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Find the correct Instagram handles for celebrities
Time: 4 days
HITs Available: 50154
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: Masters has been granted

51,000+ worth of suck

Reactions: Concise and Tribune

CatWhiskers

Looking In Your Fridge
Reaction score
To me, yes.
Gore was nothing compared to what I was asked to do for them.
They asked me to visualize a pretty fucking intense thing in a normal consumer survey/categorization task appearing study. I don't know who thought it was okay to ask that.
If it's allowed in PMs, I can tell you, but I don't think it is still. Seriously, though, whoever sent out this survey, when they asked the standard "what we thoguht their research was for" question, I told them "The cheapest way to provide mturk workers with lasting emotional trauma?" (paraphrased because i don't remember EXACTLY, but yeah, I'm pissed.) Let's just say that when i had the really violent panic attack describing that to them actually fit what they asked me to visualize.
Well now I'm curious...the only two things I can think of that would upset me that badly are the pos who abuse animals, (that will totally ruin my day because I am torn between sadness for the animal and intense rage for the pos who should stay away from me because that's the one thing that would land me in prison), or someone beating on a kid...both of those piss me off quite a lot and would cause me to ask them wth they think I think of their study.

Other things aren't cool, but I can handle them...the above...no.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Tanner is up if you have the qual... but I think they may be broken :(
Title: Review Film and Video Clip Names | PANDA
Requester: Tanner Hearne [A2X14MBUHKFBNH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch the video clip and and verify that the Clip Name accurately. If it’s inaccurate, reject it.

The clip name should ONLY describe the people, place, and action in the clip. A clip should be REJECTED if the name includes camera movement/speed/techniques/Angles or is extremely wordy.

Clip Name should contain simple words and be around 5-10 words long with proper grammar.

If the clip is of a man and a boy building sand castles on the beach it could read
something like this: Man and boy build sand castles on beach at sunset.

Example of what would be rejected: Camera tilts up to reveal a boy building a sand castle in slow motion with his aloof father.

Only prequalified workers can complete these clips. Also, for quality, around 1 in 5 clips
will be sent for manual review the rest will be auto-approved so you can get paid
quick,so pay attention and do your best!

Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 943
Reward: $0.04
Qualifications: Filmsupply Workers has been granted
yeah, broke right now

they look good, though, especially for a slow morning

Reactions: Tribune

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Well now I'm curious...the only two things I can think of that would upset me that badly are the pos who abuse animals, (that will totally ruin my day because I am torn between sadness for the animal and intense rage for the pos who should stay away from me because that's the one thing that would land me in prison), or someone beating on a kid...both of those piss me off quite a lot and would cause me to ask them wth they think I think of their study.

It's much worse than that, and I have infinite rage and anger for people who treat animals and kids badly. Seriously. I wish I could tell you but I also know better. It was so fucking bad. 0/10 will never recommend.

Reactions: Tribune

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
To me, yes.
Gore was nothing compared to what I was asked to do for them.
They asked me to visualize a pretty fucking intense thing in a normal consumer survey/categorization task appearing study. I don't know who thought it was okay to ask that.
If it's allowed in PMs, I can tell you, but I don't think it is still. Seriously, though, whoever sent out this survey, when they asked the standard "what we thoguht their research was for" question, I told them "The cheapest way to provide mturk workers with lasting emotional trauma?" (paraphrased because i don't remember EXACTLY, but yeah, I'm pissed.) Let's just say that when i had the really violent panic attack describing that to them actually fit what they asked me to visualize.
The more I hear about that hit, the more glad I am that I returned it. I don't think I realized yesterday which hit you were referring to (didn't see it posted) but I opted out before that section because I was too lazy to write for them. Now that I know which hit it was, I'm pretty surprised considering how tame it "seemed" to be. And if you're talking about what I THINK you're talking about, I would have been severely triggered and likely in the same state. Visualizing things can make the PTSD trigger and then flashbacks. I wish more mturk requesters understood how people's triggers worked. If they've never gone through certain circumstances in their lives, then they'll never be able to understand the level of panic or trauma it could've caused people.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

I think this conversation is getting awfully close to survey content, so we might wanna move away from it, if you want to you can discuss it in PM, but I don't want to accidentally survey content everywhere.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
The more I hear about that hit, the more glad I am that I returned it. I don't think I realized yesterday which hit you were referring to (didn't see it posted) but I opted out before that section because I was too lazy to write for them. Now that I know which hit it was, I'm pretty surprised considering how tame it "seemed" to be. And if you're talking about what I THINK you're talking about, I would have been severely triggered and likely in the same state. Visualizing things can make the PTSD trigger and then flashbacks. I wish more mturk requesters understood how people's triggers worked. If they've never gone through certain circumstances in their lives, then they'll never be able to understand the level of panic or trauma it could've caused people.
It doesn't matter if you've never experienced it. Anyone with a MODICUM of anxiety issues would have problems with what was asked. Seriously. I'm so glad you returned it. They had to know it was a trigger.

Reactions: Tribune and sinon

MerryLou

unpalatable
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey - Choose which piece of information about a restaurant is most useful | PANDA
Requester: Victoria Sosik [A1OS6KSFJMJWD0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: -
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 13
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

quick, in hit window

Reactions: Tribune and waffles

ShereKahn

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick Survey - Choose which piece of information about a restaurant is most useful | PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

quick, in hit window

woohoo I got to do 2 today. Ty google gods

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Submit a new TO review

quick, in hit window
Also can be done daily. I did this task yesterday also, and they allow you to complete tasks daily. ~30 seconds too.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: FOR MEN IN FULLTIME EMPLOYMENT: Survey about recruitment | PANDA
Requester: Jennifer Whitson [A27478O4TW6XA] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.43 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★ 4.34 Fairness
★★★★ 4.63 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 105 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: FOR MEN IN FULLTIME EMPLOYMENT: In this study you will be asked to write a short story about recruitment and answer some questions about yourself
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

Status
Not open for further replies.