05/27 - For Ga'Hoole on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirin

Reaction score
I understand that NYU seems to have a limited research studies' budget. But why can't they make their hits a bit shorter and bit fairer?

corvid

Contributor
Reaction score
The actor that played Danny (Ben Mendelsohn, an Aussie btw) did an awesome job. He definitely made us hate him but there wouldn't have been a story without him.
oh, i agree that he did an awesome job. he was so compelling that he certainly stole the show. i feel like i'm appreciating all of the other elements even more now that he is generally gone. it feels so entirely different. i'm just amazed at how well this season is standing up on its own, especially since i watched the first one just a couple of weeks ago. i love the addition of eve. speaking of aussies, jacinda barrett is actually awful, right? i feel bad because she is a voice of reason this season, but i cannot take her bad accent or dead eyes. she is the only weak link in the show.

Ropar

Reaction score
Go eat something healthy! Am I gonn ahave to come over there?
Raisins are healthy. They're grapes. Chocolate and coffee come from plants, so they're vegetables

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
HM didn't even ding for csats for me :rain:

Reactions: heeheehahaha

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
OK, did my max of the Jamelio hits. I only got 298 because I somehow returned two, I guess.

Nice that I already earned the money back for the mic. Zalman mic & USB adapter plug was $13.87. I just made $14.90 on that hit.
Awesome :D Hopefully they'll have more US HITs and not 50,000 Latvians or whatever next time.

Reactions: Deleted member 481

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I understand that NYU seems to have a limited research studies' budget. But why can't they make their hits a bit shorter and bit fairer?
because NYU is a bunch of snobby assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.