05/27 - For Ga'Hoole on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 526

[2016-05-27 13:47 PM]We are continuing to work on restoring functionality to the Requester Website. We have restored the ability to purchase Prepaid HITs. We do not yet have an estimated completion time for full resolution.

maybe this means before this part was fixed, requesters couldn't even post hits the roundabout way, because they couldn't fund their requester accounts. pretty sure that has to be done for all hits the requester is putting up, before the hits are actually put up. regardless of how they are put up.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
[2016-05-27 13:47 PM]We are continuing to work on restoring functionality to the Requester Website. We have restored the ability to purchase Prepaid HITs. We do not yet have an estimated completion time for full resolution.

maybe this means before this part was fixed, requesters couldn't even post hits the roundabout way, because they couldn't fund their requester accounts. pretty sure that has to be done for all hits the requester is putting up, before the hits are actually put up. regardless of how they are put up.
So did mturk just break and fall apart like a house of cards, or was amazon tinkering with stuff and made it fall apart and break like a house of cards?

D

Deleted member 526

So did mturk just break and fall apart like a house of cards, or was amazon tinkering with stuff and made it fall apart and break like a house of cards?
I was wondering if it was hacked. requesters couldn't even fund their accounts, or use leftover money in their requester accounts to post hits. except on the mturk requester interface thing I think. it seems like almost the whole thing went out over a few hours last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LightningLord

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score

I think it's funny that they say everything's working well for workers, but requesters are having trouble posting hits. Kinda need both for the whole system to work.

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
I started turking a year ago at the beginning of May and here I am a year later and I hit this milestone today.

Total Earnings Show earnings details
$10,002.21
Very Nice Congratz!

Reactions: Pippa
Status
Not open for further replies.