05/28 - Sundae Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Business Cat

Catipalist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Rate descriptions of images | PANDA
Requester: The Theater Lab [A3VFPFBLUQLRAD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: Look at the image. Read a description. State your agreement or disagreement with the description. No prior knowledge or experience is needed.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 10
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; DA1.0- Theater Lab responder is one of: 58, 59, 62, 63; Location is US

i have no recollection of this qual, but if you have it, these take around 4 minutes each
I'm always surprised when you're helpful :p Thanks for the heads up tho, just did my first one, added req to HM. :thumbup:

Reactions: coffeeowl

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
The Mountain lost in a competition for world's strongest man by 1 point due to a technicality. I imagine some people got their heads crushed in.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Chocolate croissant kind of day. :happy:
I knew these were a thing!! My dad had a patient that would bring him big bags of these when I was little, they were so good warmed up. Then I mentioned them to someone a few years ago and they insisted there was no such thing, they had lived in France, so they 'knew'. So it was just some delusion I had apparently...but it IS a thing!! thank you. (btw where do you get chocolate croissants?)

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I knew these were a thing!! My dad had a patient that would bring him big bags of these when I was little, they were so good warmed up. Then I mentioned them to someone a few years ago and they insisted there was no such thing, they had lived in France, so they 'knew'. So it was just some delusion I had apparently...but it IS a thing!! thank you. (btw where do you get chocolate croissants?)
Oh, they are very much a thing! I get mine from a local bakery which I personally prefer over frozen. They make fruit/chocolate ones too. My fave is strawberry/chocolate but they were sold out already today.

Reactions: T. Leela and Rerun
Status
Not open for further replies.