05/28 - Sundae Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rerun

Forum Licker
Contributor
Reaction score
I know I'm not playing the game correctly, but...

Vanyanka @Vanyanka, you are positively charming, and this forum would be incredibly boring without you here. You engage yourself with so many people and make them feel important, and sometimes, in certain circumstances, loved. I know that when you reply with a snappy comeback, it's out of mutual respect and admiration, and that your tough exterior doesn't actually reflect your true nature. Thank you for being here, and for opening up a new world of fun and encouragement to someone like me.*

*unsolicited praise

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Vanyanka @Vanyanka, you are positively charming, and this forum would be incredibly boring without you here. You engage yourself with so many people and make them feel important, and sometimes, in certain circumstances, loved. I know that when you reply with a snappy comeback, it's out of mutual respect and admiration, and that your tough exterior doesn't actually reflect your true nature. Thank you for being here, and for opening up a new world of fun and encouragement to someone like me.*

*unsolicited praise
:heart:

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score
I can embed videos but I am still too dumb to figure out pics and gifs. Sigh

Reactions: Rerun

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score

*unsolicited praise
Very well said, Rerun @Rerun

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
caught the $21 hit earlier today. got an error message saying I have already completed it/ Does not look familiar. I think I would remember doing a $21 hit messaged requester and waitng for reply very disappointed :(
That would also pop up if you had returned something/let something expire from them before.

Reactions: Kerek

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

*unsolicited praise
Very true!

Can I subscribe to the unsolicited praise channel?

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You know what's weird? IHOP's waffles are exponentially better than Waffle House. I like a lot of shit on my waffles though.
Why is that weird? I've eaten at Waffle House once and it was one of the grossest experiences of my life and I've eaten at Sizzler.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Is there a quicker way to clear the blocklist than going by individual requester?

Status
Not open for further replies.