turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Reactions: JenniLeigh

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
Unbeknownst to me, the raccoons got hold of a whole box of frosted Lucky Charms, I just found the evidence in the backyard and realized I was missing one. It's been sitting up in a cabinet for a couple of months, so I hope they didn't make themselves sick on it.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Unbeknownst to me, the raccoons got hold of a whole box of frosted Lucky Charms, I just found the evidence in the backyard and realized I was missing one. It's been sitting up in a cabinet for a couple of months, so I hope they didn't make themselves sick on it.
Those are smart raccoons though. They know to go for the good stuff.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
This is the most country post I've read in awhile.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Why do people even leave reviews on TO if they won't put the time it takes to complete a survey. Yall on some foolery i tell you

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
...raccoons...got into your house....and stole your food?

KittyTacos

Reaction score

Interlopers broke into your house and stole a box of Lucky Charms...?

klingeemonster

Does this poncho make me look fat?
Contributor
Reaction score
...raccoons...got into your house....and stole your food?
Yep, they can just wander in here at night if they want to I'm more of a open door type of house and don't like to be closed in. One of these days probably someone's going to come in and hit me in the head with a hammer while I'm sleeping, but it hasn't happened yet.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yep, they can just wander in here at night if they want to I'm more of a open door type of house and don't like to be closed in. One of these days probably someone's going to come in and hit me in the head with a hammer while I'm sleeping, but it hasn't happened yet.
without even a screen door?? I used to live in BFE as a kid and still had the screen door closed lol. the mosquitoes...

/me shudders

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Coming to raid your fridge, brb

Reactions: klingeemonster

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey | Accept
Requester: RC [A15QKOL8Y97REK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]19.03[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]5.00[/color]] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 6
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.