05/30 - Memorial Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 481

8 easy questions. 1.5 minutes.
Title: 1-Minute Survey on Consumption Choice | PANDA
Requester: Jihong Song [A3IJLEAOIJXQVJ] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give us your opinion about choosing products with different prices.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 75;Location is US

Reactions: Empress328

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been super lazy on the turking this week but have had 2 legit (yet different) job opportunities offered to me in the last week (not even looking,) none of which involve the removal of anyone's clothing. I don't even know what's going on. I hate commitment of any kind and a job is a commitment. I don't want to let anyone down. It kills me to own a home - I always wanted to just be a renter. I dunno. Random musings. One job is taking photos for people for insurance purposes at $75 a pop. I may look into that further... Photography is a passion of sorts. Another is real estate contracts, also a pay per gig thing. I wasn't looking to do anything other than Turk after 14 years not having a job. Now I seem to be inundated and I'm struggling bc I hate telling people "no" but also hate committing to anything. What the hell? I need to get my shit together an just EARN, son.

Last edited:

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been super lazy on the turking this week but have had 2 legit (yet different) job opportunities offered to me in the last week (not even looking,) none of which involve the removal of anyone's clothing. I don't even know what's going on. I hate commitment of any kind and a job is a commitment. I don't want to let anyone down. It kills me to own a home - I always wanted to just be a renter. I dunno. Random musings. One job is taking photos for people for insurance purposes at $75 a pop. I may look into that further. Another is real estate contracts, also a pay per gig thing. I wasn't looking to do anything other than Turk after 14 years not having a job. Now I seem to be inundated and I'm struggling bc I hate telling people "no" but also hate committing to anything. What the hell? I need to get my shit together an just EARN, son.
Nah I would say you are a human who realizes they are imperfect and doesn't want to let someone down, but hey you are a Spooky night person which imbues with a perspective and sensibility those daylight dwelling softies lack. It is that killer edge which will bring unto you final victory.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
D

Deleted member 481

what's up with that locate company name by ticker hit? I keep trying to get it and I never can. I checked and I haven't done it anytime recently.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Nah I would say you are a human who realizes they are imperfect and doesn't want to let someone down, but hey you are a Spooky night person which imbues with a perspective and sensibility those daylight dwelling softies lack. It is that killer edge which will bring unto you final victory.
You have such a way with words. :) I forgot, I also was offered a "future job" when my uncle splits off his CPA business and will need someone to handle the clerical and (mildly) technical stuff. I just hate to jump into bed with anyone because crawling back out without letting them know they suck is not easy. I tend to be the peacekeeper/diplomat... That's my nature. I like to please. So committing to anything is hard for me as I feel I'm taking on responsibility for another person's satisfaction/happiness.

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get the Consumer Survey Research email?

D

Deleted member 481

D

Deleted member 481

I seem to remember doing a two week entertainment study quite a while back. I wonder if this is the same one again. I think that one had something to do with movies.

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
You have such a way with words. :) I forgot, I also was offered a "future job" when my uncle splits off his CPA business and will need someone to handle the clerical and (mildly) technical stuff. I just hate to jump into bed with anyone because crawling back out without letting them know they suck is not easy. I tend to be the peacekeeper/diplomat... That's my nature. I like to please. So committing to anything is hard for me as I feel I'm taking on responsibility for another person's satisfaction/happiness.
I understand where you are coming from. All pretense and joking aside the part of becoming a nurse that's going to scare me the most is when these people and their family place their hopes for recovery in the hands of the doctors and to a lesser extent me and that I won't be able to always give them the good outcome I know they want. I know that my job is to save every life I come into contact with and I will fail at it, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying.

D

Deleted member 481

I just got it on PANDA
Title: $2.50 for a 15-min Survey(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SBD Lab [A3EL6RU38IGXYI] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.03 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 43 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: The study should take 15 min and you will be paid $2.50 for your time.
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [13815-13226] has not been granted;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95

D

Deleted member 481

I just got it on PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.03 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
Description: The study should take 15 min and you will be paid $2.50 for your time.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [13815-13226] has not been granted;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
I am a...
I think this is gonna be writing intensive, CRAP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I seem to remember doing a two week entertainment study quite a while back. I wonder if this is the same one again. I think that one had something to do with movies.
I figured it would be about movies.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from. All pretense and joking aside the part of becoming a nurse that's going to scare me the most is when these people and their family place their hopes for recovery in the hands of the doctors and to a lesser extent me and that I won't be able to always give them the good outcome I know they want. I know that my job is to save every life I come into contact with and I will fail at it, but that doesn't mean I won't keep trying.
I actually looked at nursing school forever. What I really wanted to be was a vet, though, and I have some experience there. I think as far as the medical part, I'd be good at it. I love researching meds and calulating dosages and all that. After having 3 kids, I'm not sure I want ro listen to someone else. I don't think I'd have the tolerance for bullshit that I once had. Unless maybe the OB ward. I've been looking into Rad Tech lately. I've done all of that on animals - no actual qualifications, but the science (and not the people) part is what I'm into. basically, I love the idea of the medical field but dont want to hold anyone's hand. I'm pretty empathetic and I just don't have it in me to give more than what I'm already giving to my family. I have no doubt that you will be an amazing nurse - my husband had a guy when he had his heart attack that kinda reminded me of you. Dark humor, super nice and accomodating. You will do fabulously.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

RaffRiffofTurk

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually looked at nursing school forever. What I really wanted to be was a vet, though, and I have some experience there. I think as far as the medical part, I'd be good at it. I love researching meds and calulating dosages and all that. After having 3 kids, I'm not sure I want ro listen to someone else. I don't think I'd have the tolerance for bullshit that I once had. Unless maybe the OB ward. I've been looking into Rad Tech lately. I've done all of that on animals - no actual qualifications, but the science (and not the people) part is what I'm into. basically, I love the idea of the medical field but dont want to hold anyone's hand. I'm pretty empathetic and I just don't have it in me to give more than what I'm already giving to my family. I have no doubt that you will be an amazing nurse - my husband had a guy when he had his heart attack that kinda reminded me of you. Dark humor, super nice and accomodating. You will do fabulously.
I'm a humanist. Existentialism is fun to me. :whistle2:

D

Deleted member 481

I just got it on PANDA
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.03 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.93 Promptness
Submit a new TO review
17 minutes and that last part of the survey had me like :banghead:
You'll know what I mean when you finish it, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.