05/31 - Thankful N' Thoughtful Thursday!

Have you voted for Crowd Pleaser yet? https://goo.gl/WFo2tz

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
here's another one:

I like yer face.

Good afternoon, all!

Know what's making me happy today? Those little baby chairs that vibrate and you can put your baby in them and they'll sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time and you can go and make an actual lunch and maybe even do a load of laundry and feel less like you're losing your mind!

What's making you happy today?
those are a God-send! Glad you were able to get some real food!

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
For those of you that have kids...what do you do in my spot?

I really really want this fucker out of my house yet daughter that is 8 months pregnant complicates matters cause I know GF is not going to let me kick them out with her being that pregnant.

I just feel like I have to bite my tongue in my own house to someone I can't stand and it's driving me nuts.

I was pregnant at 19, living with my baby daddy also 19, and my mother. My baby daddy was not so nice to me at all. Eventually I wised up. Took a while but I did. After having the baby it changed me big time. So maybe your daughter will grow up after the baby is born. I don't know, but I know I did.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Good afternoon, all!

Know what's making me happy today? Those little baby chairs that vibrate and you can put your baby in them and they'll sleep for more than 20 minutes at a time and you can go and make an actual lunch and maybe even do a load of laundry and feel less like you're losing your mind!

What's making you happy today?
If it ever breaks you can get one of those massage pillows from walmart, or in a pinch an electric toothbrush under a blanket. Ours broke when I was helping foster the tiny tiny baby and both of those worked for her.

As to what's making me happy: My new printer fiance bought me as an early (way early) b-day present is being delivered today,

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I was pregnant at 19, living with my baby daddy also 19, and my mother. My baby daddy was not so nice to me at all. Eventually I wised up. Took a while but I did. After having the baby it changed me big time. So maybe your daughter will grow up after the baby is born. I don't know, but I know I did.
I hope so and he frankly is an asshole to her but I can't say anything or she'll just take his side....It'd be nice if she'd wise up I just don't know how long that'll take and if I can deal with him for that long.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Have him killed.
That sounds sketchy lol.

My favorite though is when she defends him with things like "If you make him mad that's who he is" or "that's his personality" no dear being an asshole is not defensible with these phrases.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
If it ever breaks you can get one of those massage pillows from walmart, or in a pinch an electric toothbrush under a blanket. Ours broke when I was helping foster the tiny tiny baby and both of those worked for her.

As to what's making me happy: My new printer fiance bought me as an early (way early) b-day present is being delivered today,
"electric toothbrush" :gucci:

Reactions: arvy

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
this is what happens when you don't hire turkers to create your AI training datasets!
I heard if ninjas don't post paraphrases qualled to my worker I:eek: [redacted]

Your artificial intelligence will never know how I would paraphrase phrases.

:writing:

kidding, of course :angelic:

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Respond to stories about others (30 min, computer mouse recommended) | Accept
Requester: HINL [A372VF8C4PEU98] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$17.98] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.92] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=94] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.99] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 4800
Available: 59
Description: Answer questions about events that happened to other people (approx. 30 minutes). May not work with touch devices.
Qualifications: hinl_comp DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.5
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.