05/31 - The Sweet Taste of Boba Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
you both are not considering the much more likely scenario that Peachy @PeachyRider spits out hot fire on his twitter and insta and even she can't resist
Why do you think he's not allowed to make posts on my Twitter anymore? I'm trying to keep a girlfriend over here.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
I feel that many want to be here for you Peachy @PeachyRider. I also believe that many here have sympathized with you. It could be that many have experienced a lost of significant other (friend, family, etc) and/or a heart ache/broken heart in some point in their lives. However, you got to try and not bring it up anymore. It's not healthy for you. I'm NO EXPERT. Try and spend your time on other things that could help you heal and grow as a person from this experience. I believe that sometimes things are what they are/what they appear to be. If you sit here and analyze, you're going to end up hurting yourself, feeling exhausted, lost, confused, and going in circles. If she follows you/or doesn't, just take it for what it is. It's hard. I've been there. I hope you feel better. Just try to stay positive and not think about her too much.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.