05/31 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This week has seriously made me start thinking about going back to teaching middle school science after this summer. It's crushing my dreams of staying home with my youngest for another year. Especially if my landlord isn't understanding of me not being able to pay rent this month. I wanna cry... I don't want to lose my time with my princess...

Today's Projected Earnings: $50.94 + Bonuses: $1.27 = $52.21 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

You could signup with UHRS. I supplement mturk with it when it's slow.

I do the TranscribeMe hitapps when they're available for $14/hr.

Last edited:

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Decision and Opinion survey, partly in Spanish(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Xi Liu [A33EC1LUBU64N2] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Description: Complete two studies partly in Spanish with a scrambled sentence game, a forecast task, and a survey about your opinion
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: Location is not one of: IN; Exc: [2144179440-45184] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
$50 daily is typical for mtuck... Good job today!

I got spoiled this past year and some how pulled off $80-100 days. If I can't get my groove back soon, the $50/day wont pay my bills. The past few weeks I feel like I've forgotten how to turk. I also have a lot of personal IRL stuff going on too... not going to bore the main board with it. But I am curious isn't there some kind of like sad pandas or something group where we can talk about depression and other related stuffs?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

I got spoiled this past year and some how pulled off $80-100 days. If I can't get my groove back soon, the $50/day wont pay my bills. The past few weeks I feel like I've forgotten how to turk. I also have a lot of personal IRL stuff going on too... not going to bore the main board with it. But I am curious isn't there some kind of like sad pandas or something group where we can talk about depression and other related stuffs?
http://www.mturkcrowd.com

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/sad-pandas-support-group.31/ :love:

Lila. B.

eh.
Contributor
Reaction score
This week has seriously made me start thinking about going back to teaching middle school science after this summer. It's crushing my dreams of staying home with my youngest for another year. Especially if my landlord isn't understanding of me not being able to pay rent this month. I wanna cry... I don't want to lose my time with my princess...

Today's Projected Earnings: $50.94 + Bonuses: $1.27 = $52.21 (Exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10)

I agree with signing up with UHRS to supplement your income. There's a few on there that can give a steady 10 dollars an hour and a few that could get you 20-40 and hour if you're on at the right time.

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/sad-pandas-support-group.31/

Cmoney

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: How we think about other people's decisions(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Cornell Psychology Research Lab [A2UE742BKKC8S0] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.53] [Fast: 4.80] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 19] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $5.50/hr] [Pen: 0.33 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
You will be asked to consider a person making a decision and to tell us what you think about them. You will then be asked to tell us a little about yourself and your attitudes.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Exc: [-653800702-45141] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
I agree with signing up with UHRS to supplement your income. There's a few on there that can give a steady 10 dollars an hour and a few that could get you 20-40 and hour if you're on at the right time.
I had an account a few years ago... not sure what happened to it. I think I'll look into it again since it seems to have picked up since I last worked it.

Reactions: Lila. B. and Kerek

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

$80-100 is def possible, but you have to be focused. Once you find a way to handle and fight your depression healthily <-- (not a word, idc), you could be back up to par with that kind of money. I believe there is a separate forum for sad pandas on the homepage somewhere.
I wish you the best of luck. I am always on, and I have insomnia, so if you ever need someone to talk to, hit my inbox.

unfortuNate

Closed Qual Whore
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score

GenericPear

Good Boy
Contributor
Reaction score
Reactions: unfortuNate
Status
Not open for further replies.