Title: UCSD Visual Memory Study | Accept
Requester: Vision and Memory Lab [A3N1Z7A3DHSXOO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.69] [Pay=4.29] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.87] [Pen=0.01 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 4.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Report orientations after a delay (23 min)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya, that's the one. it was almost sticky kinda when I used it? Super weird lol. The mildliners are my fave, my spread for next week is actually done using those for decoration lol. This week was a picnic inspired one done with distress inks. You bullet journal too right? or am I crazy? Although I guess the answer to both of those questions could be yes....
Yes I do. I'm making next week right now! It's purple and green week. I just like those colors together for some reason. Last week I drew a tree. I was pretty proud of it.

edit: Oh and I just used the highlighters and it is stickand a bit weird. Kinda pretty though

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay.... I got a good, make me cry one...
"The spirit of perseverance instilled in me by my school banishes any uncertainty that my undocumented status brings. I faced many doubts throughout my life and questioned the validity of my dreams, as I truly believed none would be possible. However, I am glad to say that I am capable of it all and deserving of every opportunity available to me. Being a member of such vibrant and indefatigable communities has inspired me to become an advocate and to come back with a degree and a plan in hand......"

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Okay.... I got a good, make me cry one...
"The spirit of perseverance instilled in me by my school banishes any uncertainty that my undocumented status brings. I faced many doubts throughout my life and questioned the validity of my dreams, as I truly believed none would be possible. However, I am glad to say that I am capable of it all and deserving of every opportunity available to me. Being a member of such vibrant and indefatigable communities has inspired me to become an advocate and to come back with a degree and a plan in hand......"
It's sweet, but if this turns into a political debate, I'm blaming you. :p

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.