Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I'd say you might be harboring some regret and bitterness from the Rockets series, but that doesn't sound like you at all.
I still cringe when I think about the Rockets and James Harden's last game. Good thing the Astros are destroying teams in the MLB. Soothes some of the pain. It's just... the NBA is so lopsided right now. The Rockets are a good team. So are the Spurs, etc etc but no one in their right minds thinks those teams will ever be able to beat Golden State. And I don't see why Golden State wouldn't be the same next season. It's all depressin'

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I still cringe when I think about the Rockets and James Harden's last game. Good thing the Astros are destroying teams in the MLB. Soothes some of the pain. It's just... the NBA is so lopsided right now. The Rockets are a good team. So are the Spurs, etc etc but no one in their right minds thinks those teams will ever be able to beat Golden State. And I don't see why Golden State wouldn't be the same next season. It's all depressin'
Harden in game 6:

( Vanyanka @Vanyanka)

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
My only real hope for the NBA is that the ground opens up and swallows Draymond Green whole, rocks and sticks lashing at his pathetic little testicles as he descends down, down, down into the eternal abyss. And also that they get rid of ads on jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.