06/01 - White Tea Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
for me,

for me TM is a double edged sword. I had to guess which pandas to use because if you use too many, you get the errors. I use hitmonitor to manage a HUGE amount of requesters, and if something pops up, it takes half a second to add "andaccept" to the address bar and turn on easy auto refresh for pandas.
Dumb question time: is this (https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/14823-new-hit-monitor-v2) the hitmonitor that people use?

PE08

Reaction score
This is just me, (because a lot of people LOVE turkmaster) but I would ditch turkmaster for hit monitor. With hit monitor you can monitor an unlimited amount of requesters with one page refresh. With turkmaster I always got too many errors.

There are virtually no requesters (other than adultnethits) that post quality hits every single day forever. They'll post for a few days, then dissapear for a few weeks to a month, then post again.

The sentient hits aren't the greatest, but its easy numbers.

If you want to know how much you need to get to 99% get kadauchi's dashboard script from greasyfork.org its a life saver.
Got kadauchi's script. Is the yellow number the one that tells you how far you have to go until the next percentage?

Reactions: Tribune

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
for me,

for me TM is a double edged sword. I had to guess which pandas to use because if you use too many, you get the errors. I use hitmonitor to manage a HUGE amount of requesters, and if something pops up, it takes half a second to add "andaccept" to the address bar and turn on easy auto refresh for pandas.
Yeah I don't have more than 10 Pandas on TM all the time. The rest are "temporary" on a daily basis.

The ones I always have up are clearly labeled.

Last edited:

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Survey on social and political attitudes(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Mark White [A3LYCE6RCNIIRB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.35 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 17 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This survey will ask questions about social and political attitudes.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 22
Reward: $0.45
Qualifications: b37322fb has not been granted;Exc: [798541750-13397] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Krikket

YouTube Connoisseur
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Labeling Chat Conversations | PANDA
Requester: Luke Chang [A2VZMCOVW3CCPE] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.56 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.11 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Apply labels to short text-message-like conversations between pairs of people. Takes 20-30 min. You will be paid $0.50 for attempting this HIT and a $2.50 bonus upon finishing. Total pay is $3 for full completion.
Time: 45 minutes
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US;Adult Content Qualification is 1

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hit Scraper With Export(feihtality) I had Hit Scraper With Export LEGACY
Cool - Thanks for the info! I'm going to try to get my feet wet. Just using TurkMaster but I'm not getting too much from it. Wish me luck!! :chicken:

mordea

Master of a Couple Things
Contributor
Reaction score
This is just me, (because a lot of people LOVE turkmaster) but I would ditch turkmaster for hit monitor. With hit monitor you can monitor an unlimited amount of requesters with one page refresh. With turkmaster I always got too many errors.

There are virtually no requesters (other than adultnethits) that post quality hits every single day forever. They'll post for a few days, then dissapear for a few weeks to a month, then post again.

The sentient hits aren't the greatest, but its easy numbers.

If you want to know how much you need to get to 99% get kadauchi's dashboard script from greasyfork.org its a life saver.
I rarely use TM; instead, if I want to run a panda I'll just do it in a tab in an otherwise empty instance of Firefox with Tabs Mix Plus or Panda in Milliseconds doing the refreshing. I've altered my HM so that it will attempt to automatically accept any HITs from requesters which pop up--I'm lazy and this helps me remain as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.