06/01 - White Tea Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrat

Burning the midnight oil with napalm.
Reaction score
Y'all are just mindful Turk wizards and I'm just a level 1 stable boy, holding doors and stuff.
I'm like 30 seconds ahead of you, but not by much. I see the $100+ guys too and wish it were me. But wishing doesn't get me there. Scraping, batching, and working surveys till my eyes bleed gets me there. And along the way we learn a few things and tricks to make it go faster.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
You gotta start by killing lvl 1 rats before you can move on to killing dragons.

Wait a minute....I'm not safe here.
I had pet rats. I've never kill them.

Reactions: Pleco

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I made $10 or so pending today. Felt like I worked hard for it too
In my first fw months I only made $10 here or there. It gets better with the more you learn. It will come. Not all days will be great. I set a goal of $25 a day sometimes I exceed it and sometimes I don't come close, but usually it all comes out even.

Matilda Jones

Grey Ghost
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure is this was already posted but I already got my bonus $1.50 bonus from it and it was simple and didn't take long.. think it was like 6 minutes or so
Title: ($1.50 Bonus Possible)-Answer questions and complete tasks about behavior | PANDA
Requester: UK Research [A190HF3SV0HRG9] (Contact)
(TO):[Pay: 4.08][Fair: 5.00][Comm: 5.00][Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Answer questions and complete tasks about behavior. $1.50 Bonus Possible
Time: 2 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100, ABC-A Task has not been granted, HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95, Location is US
It took me 16.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I made $10 or so pending today. Felt like I worked hard for it too
Probably. That's okay though. It's $10 bucks you didn't have. You probably learned some stuff and PE will go up. Don't always shoot for the moon early on. You can make $20-$30 grinding .45 surveys. They are quick and don't need a lot of attention. Plus, the competition for them is lighter. $10 is a solid starting point. I made a buck or 2 an hour for the first little bit but, I kept at it. Now, if I don't make money, it's sheer laziness. :D

Lunnaku

Reaction score
I'll still get up tomorrow and work just as hard. No matter what. This is it for me. 7:30am comes quick.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.