06/02 - Sheer Sunday!

Do you like Drake?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
The update process was really, really bad. Like anything that could possibly break ended up breaking. So it has just been this endless process of trying to fix one thing after another. It has definitely been more of a headache up to this point. Nightmarish, even. But now that things are starting to settle, it's getting a little easier.

But I'm not looking forward to having to recreate every banner by hand because there's no decent alternative to the addon that we were using. :cliff:
When I first logged in: wow I gotta update to XF2
After reading this: :bolt:

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
The update process was really, really bad. Like anything that could possibly break ended up breaking. So it has just been this endless process of trying to fix one thing after another. It has definitely been more of a headache up to this point. Nightmarish, even. But now that things are starting to settle, it's getting a little easier.

But I'm not looking forward to having to recreate every banner by hand because there's no decent alternative to the addon that we were using. :cliff:
you could add the tiny ones like TH has
i still don't understand 99% of them

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
When I first logged in: wow I gotta update to XF2
After reading this: :bolt:
Yeah, I don't know why it was such a pain. Even after uninstalling every addon first, I think we just had a lot of clutter leftover in the database or something. It also seems like it's a bit more resource-heavy, so I had to spend the whole day kinda re-tuning things and stuff.

pleeseno

boop do booping
Reaction score
Yo so I did some TranscribeThis HITs and a few of them they rejected, but I emailed them and they said it was their fault and they're gunna reverse them within 5 to 7 business days. Some of those have already passed the 5-7 days they said. Anyone done any of there stuff and have had a similar experience? How long did it really take to reverse them for you?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Short survey on consumer topics (4/15/19 - A) (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP | Accept
Requester: GeorgetownMSBResearch [A1VSOQ6MXD1E1J] Contact
TV: Hrly=$10.63 | Pay=Fair | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.82 | Fast=4.56 | Comm=3.97 | Fair=4.60 | Reviews=352 | ToS=1
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 56
Description: Short survey 5-10 min (YOU MAY ONLY COMPLETE 1 HIT IN THIS GROUP)
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: dreamonjaded1

ChrisTurk

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't know why it was such a pain. Even after uninstalling every addon first, I think we just had a lot of clutter leftover in the database or something. It also seems like it's a bit more resource-heavy, so I had to spend the whole day kinda re-tuning things and stuff.
Yeah I know some add-ons don't roll back their DB changes on uninstall, because why would they care? >.> dicks lol

• Haha
Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.