Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Play a Math Puzzle Game For Science! | PANDA
Requester: Sorin Lerner [AA49SIF2AQX04] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.75 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.70 Generosity
★★★★★ 2.10 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.22 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help us evaluate our verification game InvGen! Each level is structured as a math puzzle, where you try to come up with correct expressions Your work directly helps with the verification of programs!
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Lunnaku

Reaction score
How long are you planning to reach this goal?
Just read your other reply as well. I'll keep all that in mind probably tomorrow. Had kind of a bad day with family stuff and being sick. Idk how long I'll reach the goal, I already reached it this week at least. I'd like to make $15 a day but yesterday I came close, just got tired and worn out.

Reactions: Jerami

Shuten Doge

You would feel small...like a rat. Radials
Reaction score
I opened the mturk study survey and it said the task wasn't available. Just had to reload it and it worked.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Reactions: jan

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just read your other reply as well. I'll keep all that in mind probably tomorrow. Had kind of a bad day with family stuff and being sick. Idk how long I'll reach the goal, I already reached it this week at least. I'd like to make $15 a day but yesterday I came close, just got tired and worn out.
Keep an eye on the forum. Save a bit of cash to donate. With "Live Update", MTC becomes another scraper for prequalified HITs that at least one person in the forum has looked at and thought was good enough to post. I guarantee that if you can't HIT $15 a day, by Monday, I'll spend $5 and contribute for you, if you want. You can pay me back when you start making bank. Just tryin to help and you seem like you are getting a bit discouraged. Just think of it like you are pulling change out of the couch. Only, this couch is stuffed and you are guaranteed to find change in it.

Lunnaku

Reaction score
Keep an eye on the forum. Save a bit of cash to donate. With "Live Update", MTC becomes another scraper for prequalified HITs that at least one person in the forum has looked at and thought was good enough to post. I guarantee that if you can't HIT $15 a day, by Monday, I'll spend $5 and contribute for you, if you want. You can pay me back when you start making bank. Just tryin to help and you seem like you are getting a bit discouraged. Just think of it like you are pulling change out of the couch. Only, this couch is stuffed and you are guaranteed to find change in it.
Sounds like a very uncomfortable couch. (hehe) but thank you. I'll keep my chin up and work hard in the morning. I think I might be done today, at least trying to reach my goal.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Title: Quick easy survey rating photos (2-3 mins) | PANDA
Requester: Rachel Bernhard [A2U3CWU0L3TTJ9] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.89 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give your first impression of people's photos
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $0.35
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Location is US

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Play a Math Puzzle Game For Science! | PANDA
Requester: Sorin Lerner [AA49SIF2AQX04] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.75 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.70 Generosity
★★★★★ 2.10 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.22 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Help us evaluate our verification game InvGen! Each level is structured as a math puzzle, where you try to come up with correct expressions Your work directly helps with the verification of programs!
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;Total approved HITs is not less than 1000;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97
I'm so angry.
I'm so much more qualified to play math games than most masters T.T
LEMME DO MATH FOR MONEY PLZ

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: Kessikitty and VGB

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Watching the movie Joy rn. kryss @kryssyy is very good in it
Is that the one where she has a hard time dealing with her mop's death and there's a dance competition at the end and Robert DeNiro is in it and Bradley Cooper plays the other mop she falls in love with?

Reactions: Peachy and Jerami

Yoona

Reaction score
is the requester "RC.org Mechanical Turk" spamming the HIT feed for you guys too :(

Status
Not open for further replies.