06/02 - Tisane Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh be friday already damn it. I want my screen so im not sittign on the floor and i can go HAM for a week before i go visiti relatives sand get smaaaaaaaaashed

Reactions: catnapped

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Ugh be friday already damn it. I want my screen so im not sittign on the floor and i can go HAM for a week before i go visiti relatives sand get smaaaaaaaaashed
isn't getting smashed what caused all your current problems?

Reactions: MirrorMan

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
isn't getting smashed what caused all your current problems?
Thats what the whole family says but hm not stopping. Also the only reason the screen broke was brcause i tried to get a quick buzz with vodka. I can down a 12 pack type normally, and be fine. Its vodka. But my family interventions me enough so can we not do this.

LOt better than shooting up herion. DOing meth and cleaning everything. PCP and flying.

Oh whats that. A 6 pack i didnt finish. Oh come here buddy. ANd with that im out. Ill come back when im on better terms. i get haggled from 10 different family members daily. And zoltar appears to be sucking so. have a good day! You guys are amazing. Keep up the good work. (not being sarcastic)

Last edited:

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
Good morning! What with the Asian rock, Gucci speaking in tongues and Piko's a he? Not sure where I am. Going to get coffee.

Reactions: TurkingMaster
Status
Not open for further replies.