06/03 - Famous Lipton Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It happens to me constantly! The UPS guy calls me "doll." It really irritates me.
after a certain age i think they're just being silly old guys but if they're not really old its kinda creepy lol

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Great Export script is highly specific to the search page layout right now, it's not a simple change to add what you want. So you'd probably have to convince Tjololo @Tjololo to mess with it.
I'll just let it go, lol. Thanks for thinking about it. :D

Reactions: Kerek

lobo925

CEO of Pizza
Contributor
Reaction score
This older(68) guy I know, calls everyone "dear". He actually does it to guys more than girls. I think he does it just to get a rise out of people.
I'd punch him
(if he called me it again after I told him not to)

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'd punch him
(if he called me it again after I told him not to)
I think it's hilarious. The bigger the guy, the funnier it is. This dude is HUGE, btw.

Reactions: lobo925

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
after a certain age i think they're just being silly old guys but if they're not really old its kinda creepy lol
They're usually like ten years older than me at most. I know I look a bit younger than I am but even if I looked mid-twenties (which is being generous), I'm too old for that. Sorry, usually I just roll my eyes but I'm in a bit of a mood.

Reactions: Drwho10

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The Great Export script is highly specific to the search page layout right now, it's not a simple change to add what you want. So you'd probably have to convince Tjololo @Tjololo to mess with it.
Problem is the queue does not retain the preview/panda links. They are only available on the regular listings / search results pages.

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
They're usually like ten years older than me at most. I know I look a bit younger than I am but even if I looked mid-twenties (which is being generous), I'm too old for that. Sorry, usually I just roll my eyes but I'm in a bit of a mood.
10 years older than you is weird...creepster alert

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's just disrespectful in general. No one walks around referring to guys as "sweetie", "honey", "doll", etc. I've had guys who are my own age say it to me, or barely older. It pisses me off instantly.

Reactions: Pleco

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Problem is the queue does not retain the preview/panda links. They are only available on the regular listings / search results pages.
That's a bummer. It was the only helpful piece of code in the TA extension. That's why I kept it so long but, alas, it is no more.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, sweetie dear, lovey muffins.

Reactions: buga kingz

clickhappier

┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Subforum Curator
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That's a bummer. It was the only helpful piece of code in the TA extension. That's why I kept it so long but, alas, it is no more.
Yeah, it must've been keeping a database of which panda links go with which unique assignment IDs each time you accepted a HIT. o_O

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.