06/04 - Marquee Moon on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Opinion survey on a set of stories(~20 minutes, $4)(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Explainable A.I. [A3V9MQP4DDTHUO] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=22.50] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will be asked to evaluate three stories. You will begin your analysis of the story by providing a summary of it. Then you will be given a series of statements across a number of dimensions. These statements will look like: “This story had a lot of twists,” and you will need to decide how much you believe the statement pertains to the current story on a scale from “strongly agree” to “strongly disagree”. After providing a rating for each dimension, you will answer a simple question about which dimension you perceived to be the most important, along with your reasoning as to why.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 91; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
4[/td][/tr]

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Workplace Behavior Study(≈ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.24] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.29] [Fair=4.85] [Reviews=493] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=13.73] [Pen=0.11 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=95%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Description: A study to examine how individual differences in beliefs about social hierarchies and emotion regulation affect uncivil behavior in the workplace.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1174] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [91546-90957] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
1[/td][/tr]

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
i am returning 12 burke's if anyone hasn't capped yet.
What is the cap? I still have a full queue. Assuming I'll be returning a bunch, too.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I missed it this morning. Usually do it on Tuesday. What happened?
big issue with them sending out emails telling people they have to take at least 40 mins to complete or will be rejected and that you still aren't going into enough detail, even though mine (and other people) went into even more detail than their examples gave. also because we figured out some people have to do 5 new answers while others only have to do 2, but we're all being paid the same.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't sent mine yet. I plan on sending an explanation about discontinuing the study this evening. I still never received an email earlier from them though.
I didn't bother sending one because anxiety, but I'm really interested to see how they respond to others.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
big issue with them sending out emails telling people they have to take at least 40 mins to complete or will be rejected and that you still aren't going into enough detail, even though mine (and other people) went into even more detail than their examples gave. also because we figured out some people have to do 5 new answers while others only have to do 2, but we're all being paid the same.
Ah, ok. Thanks for filling me in.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I haven't sent mine yet. I plan on sending an explanation about discontinuing the study this evening. I still never received an email earlier from them though.
I don't see why... just cook until you reach 40 minutes, your responses are quality already.

the hourly is worth it.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How many do you have to do?
The same as I started with. I do two, but I have to update two. So, for me, I end up doing the same amount of work usually cause I have to find new info for the ones I've already done to support my prediction.

Reactions: JCGrey and ecko

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Short women with wide hips or boobs don't exist either apparently! Matt has to perpetually hem things for me cause I usually have to size up to accomodate my ahem, assets, and then everything is always too long : straps, length, sleeves, etc.

I also just don't wear jeans at all tho lol.
I just let everything cling to my assets b/c it distracts from my face. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Psychological Distress What Helps What Hurts | Accept
Requester: keshia sanders [A1PVJK2S2MOVO8] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 3600
Description: This study has several specific objectives, all of which fall under the overarching concept of investigating the relationship between psychological experiences and distress
Qualifications: Repeat Participant DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
b[/td][/tr]

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I don't see why... just cook until you reach 40 minutes, your responses are quality already.

the hourly is worth it.
It's not about cooking it. I definitely don't have to. They've been taking me easily 90 minutes every week to research and answer. I really struggle with the topics, so it takes me a while fully understand the questions and come up with quality answers. If I actually enjoyed them it would be one thing, but I absolutely hate completing them every week. This just gave me a more valid reason to quit them. It's just not right to pay everyone the same, but require a different amount of work. I guess I find it really disappointing.

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
I just let everything cling to my assets b/c it distracts from my face. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Awww, I'm sure you have a purty face!

I have to retreat to my lair before going out, so I can make it look like I didn't fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down before I go out. It seems to have worked, Matt has some sort of stockholm syndrome where he doesn't mind me without makeup years later. +1 MAN BAITING TRICKERY!

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
f I actually enjoyed them it would be one thing, but I absolutely hate completing them every week.
BECAUSE you're taking 90 minutes.

This is not an essay, you don't need to defend your argument to the tooth and nail.

Pick a position, explain what it is, find and give 1-2 evidence and a source and be done with it. 4-5 sentences, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.