White or dark meat?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Evaluate Different Events (whole HIT around 6-8 minutes on average) | Accept
Requester: Ed O'Brien [A2B806W3Y8350I] Contact
TV: Hrly=$17.23 | Pay=Good | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Excellent | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=3.88 | Fast=4.59 | Comm=4.20 | Fair=4.88 | Reviews=82 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: You will read about various life events and rate your reactions to them. Please read all instructions and texts carefully. All multiple-choice questions. Study designed to take 6-8 minutes on average. Thank you!
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Well I figured out why my Panda was goofed... couldnt move them around and organize also couldnt get Delayed GoHam to work
Because I had installed the extension
Simple Allow Copy 0.8.1
Allow Copy on every websites

I turned it off and now it works fine.. LOL like geez
Your discovery is helpful too me as I installed that simply copy too. Recently when I used google maps it would not allow me to move the map around in Chrome. Worked fine in FF. Uninstalled it just now and Google maps works like a charm again. Thanks!

Reactions: Kristina M Greer

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Yay so my panda is all setup again.. Now i can breathe a little cuz its been stressing me all week

Chris26

Reaction score
Remember to accept and do the $7.25 trivia HIT if you sign up for 2 p.m eastern. In the sign up it says 2 a.m but it's actually 2 p.m...
Did you or anyone else here get an email confirming that you'll be able to sign up at the time slot you chose?

Minx2121

Reaction score
Almost made it to my goal even though I did not get up early today, woo :D I might try to get more done later, have a great afternoon everyone :)

Reactions: cyberwasp and MarkC

Jani

Reaction score
I tried one of those " Entity-centric dialogue" HITs and it didn't seem to let me submit it after doing the work. very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: MarkC

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Your discovery is helpful too me as I installed that simply copy too. Recently when I used google maps it would not allow me to move the map around in Chrome. Worked fine in FF. Uninstalled it just now and Google maps works like a charm again. Thanks!
Awesome glad I could help, and I didnt uninstall i just disabled. I figure if I need it I can turn it on. Seems to be working ok like that.

nmelssx

Reaction score
Did you or anyone else here get an email confirming that you'll be able to sign up at the time slot you chose?
No, but I got an email at 1:55 p.m saying the HIT will start soon.

Reactions: Chris26

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
  • Wow
Reactions: coffeeowl

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Welfare in America: The Experiences of Public Assistance Recipients(≈ 15 minutes)Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: $20.33/hr TO: 4.15 TO2: $12.41/hr
Reward: $2.00
Duration: 30 minutes
Available: 1
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study about your experiences as public assistance recipient. Please only proceed with this survey if you meet the following criteria: You are a US citizen or resident. You are aged 18 or over. You are a current or former recipient of either Temporary Assistance to Needy Families, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance, Unemployment Insurance, or Supplemental Security Income. If you agree to be part of the research study, you will be asked to describe your personal experiences with public assistance programs and your family’s financial goals. Participating in this study is completely voluntary. Even if you decide to participate now, you may change your mind and stop at any time. You may choose not to continue with the survey for any reason. It is estimated that the survey will take 10 to 20 minutes to complete. Participants who complete the survey will be compensated with $2. If you have questions about this research study, you may contact Leah Hamilton at hamiltonl@appstate.edu. The Appalachian State University Institutional Review Board (IRB) has determined that this study is exempt from IRB oversight.
Qualifications: Exc: [151246-150657] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 947553385 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Every time I try to search-panda my SC I grab 3927 of the .10 one I already did. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.