Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if michelle wie is not there i will not be there either

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Trying to squeeze in work for like 15 minutes before my daughter has swimming and it's turning out to be the most lucrative part of the turk day so far lol!

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Crap I was dealing with the AC and Dang floor repair drama and rean out of time with a bunch of impactstory FML

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Oh, I should have said when I recommended Allow Copy, that I turn it off when I don't meed it. I typically turn off most scripts and extensions I don't need or am not currently using. I feel that too many of them interfere with these fancy scripts we run for HITs. At one time there was even a problem with the order they were listed in Tampermonkey. Don't ask me why. I never did get that one straight. I'm not surprised you had trouble with PC. I have recurrent problems with it...in actual fact I don't put anything on this computer I don't need. No extras at all. It's for work. If I want to play a game, I stream it from somewhere. My computer works a lot better now...of course Win 10 is now an annoying interference.
I typically turn of extensions. I have a gaming comp so no real issues with extra stuff running as far as memory and all that goes. took me a bit to remember what the hell i changed on my comp that seemed like I was the only one having that particular Panda issue LOL

Reactions: alk69

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
OK so AC tech said $1000 to fix the AC. Motor & Capacitor both blown. Same as last time. Tech asked me who fixed it last time, told him I did.. Asked why I went generic.. Well I dont have an HVAC license so getting original trane parts are difficult.. He was however impressed at my work and that it lasted 2 years instead of 1. So with help of family who paid half we are gonna hopefully get it replaced tomorrow. (If parts are in stock) My floors are supposed to be replaced Monday thru Wednesday sooooo I have like 5 bookcases to empty a china cabinet and a few other units.. good lord im tired thinking about it.. just will be glad when my house is cool again.

Status
Not open for further replies.