06/04 - Sunday Funday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
22 weeks before that would be December 13th. If instead it had been like December 27th, then we would have known you liked Christmas a lot.

Alternatively: :frying:
The first two weeks of pregnancy, a woman isn't actually pregnant. Conception would have been 20 weeks previous.

Last edited:

lil queen trashmouth

Pile of ham
Contributor
Reaction score
The first two weeks of pregnancy, a women isn't actually pregnant..
Stuff like this is why I'm not having kids. When I'm pregnant I'm not pregnant? ElleWoods @ElleWoods baby acts like a car? It's all so confusing, and there's not even any poop involved yet

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Stuff like this is why I'm not having kids. When I'm pregnant I'm not pregnant? ElleWoods @ElleWoods baby acts like a car? It's all so confusing, and there's not even any poop involved yet
It is the way that Doctors count pregnancies. They can't know the date of ovulation because it varies by woman, so they start counting from the first day of your last period. On average women ovulate 2 weeks after that.

Reactions: Rerun and Kerek

jan

Reaction score
TO

"I just hope that the requester understands that the group of people from that forum MTC does not represent the work base as a whole. There are many groups of us outside that forum who have reading comprehension and do good work and take mturk seriously."

Well, that reviewer certainly destroyed us with that REKT action. How will we ever go on now?
maybe that review will be flagged and the mods there can consider action..................:)

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
TO

"I just hope that the requester understands that the group of people from that forum MTC does not represent the work base as a whole. There are many groups of us outside that forum who have reading comprehension and do good work and take mturk seriously."

Well, that reviewer certainly destroyed us with that REKT action. How will we ever go on now?
Take a look at their other reviews. They were blocked by monkeynation, which means they missed A/Cs, I wouldn't worry about it.

Princess Gina Marie

Contributor
Reaction score
22 weeks before that would be December 13th. If instead it had been like December 27th, then we would have known you liked Christmas a lot.

Alternatively: :frying:
Oh. I should've known it involved math and :frying: since I didn't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.