Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Microaggressions & Racial Trauma Study(~ 90 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Destiny Printz [A2IZ2RS3X28IUU] Contact
TV: Hrly=$26.68 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=4 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 9.00
Duration: 1 day
Available: 6
Description: You are invited to participate in a research study evaluating ethnic/racial trauma, microaggressions, and wellbeing. The purpose of this research study is to test the quality of two new ethnic trauma questionnaires. The study also aims to better understand experiences of ethnic/racial trauma and microaggressions, or subtle racial comments. The academic surveys will take about 1.5 hours of your time. You will be paid $9.00 upon completion. Continue if you would like to learn more about this study.
Qualifications: Exc: [-469697345-149899] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -688989318 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: Srndpty

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Looking for young men to complete survey of dating & sexual experiences, attitudes, & background.(~ 45 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Pam McAuslan [AVKUS42GORXKF] Contact
TV: Hrly=$19.04 | Pay=Generous | Approval=Unrated | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=1.75 | Fast=2.14 | Comm=1.67 | Fair=1.73 | Reviews=19 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.50
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 9
Description: This survey will take approximately 45 minutes and begins with several questions to determine eligibility. Questions include beliefs about yourself, your dating and sexual experiences, media preferences, and your views regarding a number of social issues.
Qualifications: Exc: [572663854-150631] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
They were broken every time I tried them this morning. I hate those link pins, but I'm not catching anything rn.
I did a few last night before I came to my senses.

I didn't even dare today, so I didn't see that they were broken ?

Reactions: thismegan

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
alright, i'm gonna go jog a mile then stop and eat a triple bypass burger and extra large banana split
I got my exercise in earlier, and later drove by Wendys and remembered their frosties are only 50 cents right now, but i made myself keep driving, even though it sounded really good and it was hot out.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I got my exercise in earlier, and later drove by Wendys and remembered their frosties are only 50 cents right now, but i made myself keep driving, even though it sounded really good and it was hot out.

Do it 100 times and you've saved $50 and 40,000 calories.

Jatis

Reaction score
Any idea why i get "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." when accepting Deep Dialogue's but not when previewing?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Any idea why i get "An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser." when accepting Deep Dialogue's but not when previewing?
They are a google requster.
You returned a google HIT at some point and won't be able to access another until the length of the hit you returned has passed.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
They are a google requster.
You returned a google HIT at some point and won't be able to access another until the length of the hit you returned has passed.
Or if you didn't return anything and instead accepted multiple you'll have to find the one in your queue that works.

Minx2121

Reaction score
Well I think I am done for now, PE: 18.00 and school is out early for the last day. Didn't catch a lot of surveys but have been doing a decent batch the last few days, the tracing object boundaries one :) Have a great afternoon everyone!

Jatis

Reaction score
Interesting. Perhaps I should be more careful with google requesters moving forward? Outside of requester name's Google, Surveys, and Deep Dialogue, what else is there that you know off the top of your head?

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Interesting. Perhaps I should be more careful with google requesters moving forward? Outside of requester name's Google, Surveys, and Deep Dialogue, what else is there that you know off the top of your head?
I believe this script still works and it'll tell you.

https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/17415-is-this-on-endor
It's hard to always know because they have a lot of survey requesters too.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

scorpiomsbhvn

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I was wondering how everyone feels about how lately the Mturk HIT page will ask you to put the name of the company where you work. I've been leaving it blank but then I thought I wonder if I'm going to be missing out on some HITs by not answering it. Now, I've been seeing the question more and more. So, I was just wondering how everyone else was answering that question.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
If anyone wants to have a negative PE today... The Children's Place has a pretty sweet 75/80% off clearance thing...

Free shipping no minimum still.
Lots of t-shirts/school stuff.

IdahoCrab

Reaction score
Hi everybody! I was wondering how everyone feels about how lately the Mturk HIT page will ask you to put the name of the company where you work. I've been leaving it blank but then I thought I wonder if I'm going to be missing out on some HITs by not answering it. Now, I've been seeing the question more and more. So, I was just wondering how everyone else was answering that question.
I'm really not a fan. I just put an abbreviation of my company because that seems more anonymous to me.

Jatis

Reaction score
How long is the lockout for? assuming i returned something.

Reactions: C to the J

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If it's those surveys with a blue background (turkprime) then it's optional.
You're not missing out on anything.

Reactions: scorpiomsbhvn
Status
Not open for further replies.